Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alina_mystic Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Love spells
    Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work... I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day.. when should the spell work? After finishing it? Cause right now I can't see any changes yet... Please if anybody can help me..
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 12:40 AM
    They don't work.

Apr 26, 2007, 12:46 AM
    How could you be so sure? I mean this is my inly hope he will come back to me! :((
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 12:49 AM
    I think you can do many things that would give you more hope. For instance going and talking to him, improving yourself, showing him that you are a desirable person. A potion does none of these things.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 01:07 AM
    There is a whole thread already devoted to this:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/psychi...lls-79510.html

Apr 26, 2007, 01:21 AM
    Need karma I've already read that.. thanks anyway! And Capuchin I've tried to talk with him , he doesn't want to talk... I've tried to improve myself, he doesn't care... I did everything :( I have only hope now...
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 01:33 AM
    You need to move on. You cannot rely on spells and other things, you're losing grip of reality.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 01:41 AM
    I believe they do work just as my affirmation of 'Body heal thy self' works. But are love spells ethical? Do you really want to make someone love you?

Please reconsider. It's never ethical to take away another human being's free will, and a love spell does exactly that. A love spell is a form of coercion, and it's especially harmful because the person usually has no idea they're being coerced. How do you supposed your beloved would feel, upon discovering they were manipulated into loving you? I doubt they'd like you very much after that. Wouldn't it be far better to allow them to decide for themselves whether they loved you, rather than having false feelings as a result of a love spell? How would you know if they really loved you?

Consider for a moment that you discovered that someone had used a love spell on you..........?
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 02:00 AM
    'Body heal thy self' is a natural process whereas the body wants to reach a state of homeostasis. Love spells are a figment of one's imagination.

Apr 26, 2007, 03:31 AM
    For blue rose: But I know he still loves me.. but I don't know what is wrong with him... I just I wish he could talk with me...
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 06:04 AM
    NeedKarma,

"'Body heal thy self' is a natural process whereas the body wants to reach a state of homeostasis. Love spells are a figment of one's imagination."

Perhaps, but the affirmation is quite simply a way to occupy the mind in order to reduce worry and negative thoughts. Me believing that it works for me is still 'all in the mind' - same thing really.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 06:06 AM
    I don't think a potion helps in that way, If I cast a love potion on someone, I would lay back and let that potion do all the work. Quite the opposite of the effect you describe. Maybe that is just me though.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 06:13 AM
    alina_mystic,

How do you know he still loves you if he won't speak to you?

Try to see the situation for what it really is and not how you would like it to be. Besides you could cause untold damage trying to do spells when you don't know what you are doing. Would you really want to hurt him?

alina, switch to reality mode and just go talk to him. Try to find out if you did something to upset him. If that's the case, you could apologise and ask him if he would like to see you again.

I'm afraid you are going to have to accept the outcome. take a look around, maybe you are focusing on him so much you're not noticing anyone who may be genuinely interested in you.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 06:44 AM
    I said in the other thread, and I'll say it in this one: Love spells are really bad juju unless you have had a TON of training as to how to do one (for example, casting a general "I'd like to attract someone who has these qualities" rather than "Make specifice person x be in love with me").

Taking away free will is AWAYS a bad thing.

I would like to ask, though... if he ALREADY loves you, and you know it, why cast a "love spell"? That seems like a huge waste of energy, when it would be simpler and easier just to TALK to him.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Do you have any spells to make someone in particular talk to me, syn? :p
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Nope. And even if I did... spells take a LOT of work and energy. It's not "hocus pocus give me what I want" then lay back and eat bonbons and wait.

It's more like... research, think about it, do more research, think about it from another angle, get a second opinion, think again, meditate, think VERY hard about EXACTLY what you want (the more specific you are, the better), think about it again, figure out SPECIFIC wording, meditate, call energy, speak the spell, invest the energy, and trust.

Wouldn't it just be easier to walk over and talk to the person?
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 06:59 AM
    What is there to think about so much before casting your love spell? Where does trust come into play?
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Trust means eat bonbons.
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 07:13 AM
    You have to trust in yourself, and in the energies that you called, that you did everything right. Any doubt at all, and you'll have problems.

The big things you're thinking about (for ANY spell, not just a love spell) is how this is going to affect you, the other person or people involved, and the world around you. If you say "I want to meet a handsome rich man that would be interested in me" you'll probably get it... but he WON'T have other qualities that you want, but didn't SAY you wanted... like "unmarried" or "honest" or "not abusive" --you get the idea.

Have you ever read "The Monkey's Paw"?
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Like a genie, then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

View more questions Search