Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b44053593 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 06:36 PM
    How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting?
    Hi there!

On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window language without restarting?
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Apr 26, 2007, 03:46 AM
    Are you asking about changing the language during runtime? I think it is a very difficult task. I have seen a similar thread in another forum. I dont remember the name of the forum but it is a difficult job. I will check in my files if I have the link and will post it if I get it.
    myck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 07:08 AM
    I am having a problem with planetGIS software on my laptop.My laptop is Siemens.The problem is after I finished installing PlanetGIS on my laptop,everything was I Germany but on my work computer its fine. What could be the problem?Could it be that there is computer language problem or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Language [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Language Experts, I Want To Learn A Foreign Lanhuage.I Have Two Options French And German.can U Tell Me Which 1 Of Those Can Give Me Better Career Opportunities?

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search