Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rolandopineiro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 06:09 PM
    How to talk to a girl in the school for the first time
    How to talk to a girl in the school for the first time
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 25, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Well it's like this, you can't win if you don't play. So all that's important is that you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Working on H1 B and going to Graduate school part time [ 5 Answers ]

Hi There - I am currently on an H1-B Visa and working in NJ. I am also taking graduate school classes on a part time basis at Rutgers Univ, New Brunswick. My question is regarding the fees I am paying for my graduate school. Even though I have been living in NJ and paying taxes here since 2002,...

Is it okay to ask first when kissing a girl for the first time? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and don't have much experience when it comes to dating. I was wondering if it's a good or bad thing to ask a girl if you can kiss her before the first kiss. Some say it shows weakness and girls don't want to be asked because it ruins the moment, and others say that asking first is...

What to say to a girl at the first time you meet her [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl but I don't know what to say to her or how to ask her out What should I do?

Boyfriends still in school and its time for university in a different country [ 11 Answers ]

I've been seeing a guy for almost two years but he still has one year to go in school. I love him to pieces and want to stay with him. But I've always heard that long distance relationships don't work. I know I would see him during holidays but I also feel like I might be missing out on university...

Time needed to finish medical school? [ 2 Answers ]

How many years does it takes to study in medical school? And how many years is the internship?:confused:

View more questions Search