Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanttosmile Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Dental work
    I am a 28 year old single mother of two. I need a lot of dental work and I have no dental insurance and cannot afford to have this work done. Almost all of my teeth are broken down to the gum and they always hurt. I think what hurts most is that I cannot smile or laugh anymore. I hate talking face to face with people and would really rather not do it at all. I always try to find a way to hide my mouth. What can I do? Is there any special programs or any one that can help me? I live in Nashville TN.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2007, 05:09 PM
    If you are under income levels, and can get into the TENNCARE state program, they cover dental work.

Also you basically get it fixed one tooth at a time if you can't afford anything else.
    wanttosmile Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 06:42 PM
    I do have Tenncare but they only cover under the age of 21.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dental Health [ 2 Answers ]

I seen in my kid , Extra two teeths grown back of moral teeths ? Why ?

What about Dental Assistants [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious to know how much the average Dental Assistant makes and how long does it take to get through school?

Dental advice [ 0 Answers ]

Good morning Doctor, Can you give me an advice about the case of my teeth? I have a lot of pain of caries around molars (right up and down, left up), with constant pain and a very sharp sensitivity to hot and cold, but my old dentist family thinks I have no problem..?. Some opaque areas on...

View more questions Search