Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Apr 25, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Bad hair dresser
    Hello guys, I do not know if this is the right place to ask my q. here is my q. can u sue a hair dresser if he or she did so much damage to your hair?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Yes you can sue the hair dresser for doing a lot of damage to your hair.

More specific facts are needed to asses if it is worth the money to bring the law suit and weather you will win or not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Yes, if they are the cause and they would not fix the problem you can sue them. Deciding what the damages are, beyond the cost of the cost of what they charged will be the issue, unless you had to pay to get the damage fixed, then that would be additional charges

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

Really bad hair problems [ 1 Answers ]

My hair has been constantly falling out. Every time I wash it or blow dry it, it falls out. Sometimes I get really worried and want to cry. I have tried a lot of hair products but they seem not to work for me. Please help someone. I would really appreciate it. (I heard putting raw eggs and olive...

Hair Color Gone Bad [ 7 Answers ]

I've recently dyed my hair darker, like WAY too dark. It's black. And my friend did it, and didn't do a very good job. There are blotches ALL OVER. My problem is so simple, I've dyed it 2 times in less then 2 months and I NEED to get this color out. My stepdad put bakingsoda in it to remove some...

Help! Bad Hair Colour [ 2 Answers ]

Help I just went to get hair highlighted and they messed it up bad? Okay, the picture I had was blonde with ligt brownish tint of red Highlightes. My hair is now dark brown with red. It is uneven in color. Just the top is dark,and on one side it is dark on top and blonde down the side, and the...

View more questions Search