Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imjustme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Savonious windmill output
    Hi,
    My name is anita fernandes and I was wondering if you could tell me what the output of a savonious windmaill would be at various wind speeds and varying blade dimensions. If you are unable to do so, could you direct me to any sites where I could find this information.
    Thank you,
    Anita
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 25, 2007, 03:51 PM
    This might help http://www.nkk.affrc.go.jp/eng/topic...k/nkk00014.pdf -- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about new Pope, rebuilding a water windmill and Faith [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried for the past several years to find the title to this cute movie about a newly elected Pope escaping the Vatican and wandering into a desperate Italian village. Through his efforts he rebuilds a water transport system for the village and renews an old priest's faith. Can anyone help me...

Most output from generator [ 6 Answers ]

I plan on buying a portable generator to hook up my house for emergency power, going to instal a manual transfer switch. I was wondering most generators have numerous outlets on them do I have to rewire the panel on the generator to get max output or does the 240 receptacle put out the max, I plan...

DirectSound output v2.2.6 error [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a new Soundblaster soundcard and installed the associated software. This not only corrupted a bunch of my files, it also prevented my old sound card from working. I removed all the software and hardware, restored my computer to an earlier date and reinstalled my old soundcard. All...

Simple (but annoying) output problem... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone will immediately know the answer to this... I need to print out a " in a java console app, but I don't know how to do this, since what you plan on printing out is supposed to be surrounded by quotes. Please help, thanks!

View more questions Search