Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmarinoni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I had sex on the 11 of march and then got my period on the 21st of march.. However, this month I am 5 days late. Is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?
    Annabelle2007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2007, 08:59 PM
    I advise you take a home pregnant. Test. A Home pregnancy test will pick up any HGC levels that may be present in your unrine. If you are not pregnant only 1 line will come up, if there is 2 that means you are pregnant and should go to the doctors to get this confirmed and get the care you need.

When you had sex and got your period afterwards in that month, was it a regular period? As it may of not been a period but spotting (which can happen while pregnant) which can sometimes be mistaken as a period.

Best of luck, let us know how it goes.

Annabelle
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 21, 2007, 09:05 PM
    I agree with the above advice... Take a pregnancy test! You can possibly be!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help. Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Alrite. I'm 16 yrs old. And I'm not shure if I'm pregnant or not. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on November 24th. He pulled out... as far as I know. Or so he says anyway. I was supposed to get my period the week after that. I didn't get it. I finally got it.. about 3 days ago. But its...

I Think I'm Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I've Missed One Day And I Had Sex A Week And Three Days Ago Plus I Have The Symptoms

Could I Be Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My question is could I be pregnant, because I have some symptoms (nausea w/some vomiting, sore breast, the linea nigra(faint) and palmer erythema.) My period is due around the 30 of this month, so I really wouldn't know until then. I have 2 children already and I predicted I was pregnant with the...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I have been having pains in my breasts, upper outer side and bottom and nipple two days ago they started leaking a thick- white discharge. I have been getting dizzy spells and slight nausea for weeks now, and even though I am slightly overweight, I can feel a hardness in my lower belly. Here's...

View more questions Search