Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misvan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2005, 11:56 AM
    Motherboard...
    Hi!
    I wonder how to find out if my motherboard is ATX or not, cause I'm buying an new midi tower for my PC and I wonder if my current motherboard will fit in to it...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 27, 2005, 12:01 PM
    Try going to www.belarc.com/download.htm

There is a free download that will give you a comprehensive listing on everything in your PC. This listing is invaluable in getting tech support.

It will list the brand and model of your motherboard. If it deson't mention if its ATX or not, you can use that info to check the manufacturer's web site for the info.
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2005, 07:26 PM
    If the computer is 3 years old or newer, then it is a safe bet that it is definitely ATX. Just to make sure, open up the pc's case and look at the power supply and it will have either AT or ATX on its side label. Problem solved.
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Mar 28, 2005, 12:47 AM
    More
    Just go to the manufacturer of the Mobo you have and didn't you get any booklets with it, or a box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motherboard Manual [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I download the manual of my 663AS PRO (Jetway) Mainboard? It is not available at the Jetway site neither to other sites I have checked. Can anyone direct me to the proper site?

Motherboard Warranty [ 1 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me how long are Gigabyte Motherboards under Warranty, I don't seem to be able to find out.

How do I find out what motherboard I have? [ 14 Answers ]

How can you find out what motherboard you have without opening the cpu? And how can you find out what's the highest speed processor your motherboard can handle? Help!! 1 :confused:

Motherboard [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help with my new motherboard? I have bought a MSI KT4 Ultra motherboard and AMD 2.4 XP,1G DDR Ram,80G HHD but when I put all this together and boot it up all, I got was blank screen becase it didn't autodetect my CPU at 133MHz and I can't set it up manually because there no jumper...

Motherboard [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help with my new motherboard? I have bought a MSI KT4 Ultra motherboard and AMD 2.4 XP,1G DDR Ram,80G HHD but when I put all this together and boot it up all, I got was blank screen becase it didn't autodetect my CPU at 133MHz and I can't set it up manually because there no jumper...

View more questions Search