Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hol Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Sticky numbers off vinyl siding
    I been trying to get the sticky house numbers that came with my house off my vinyl siding and I cant. Does anyone know how to get them off... please help
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Try making up an ice pack with salt added to the ice. Apply to the numbers and give it time to work, then try to pop them off. It that doesn't work, try a hair dryer. If it leaves a residue, A little cooking oil and elbow grease should clean it off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good vinyl siding price per square? [ 5 Answers ]

It's been awhile since I've called around. I'm told that a good price for a decent grade (for back sides of apartments) vinyl siding is $46 per square. (I'm in central Ohio, and not buying bulk... probably buying 12 squares at a time once every other month or so) Does that sound about...

How do I choose the right vinyl siding? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to hire a contractor to put vinyl siding on my farm house, replacing the aluminum siding damaged by hail. I've heard quality of vinyl runs across the board. I don't want the cheap stuff they put on slab vinyl box homes. Some questions I have are: What should I look for in choosing...

Vinyl siding incorrectly installed? [ 3 Answers ]

> Not sure where to begin with my question, but here goes. About a year ago, > I had my old cedar shingle siding removed and new Crane 5" vinyl siding > installed. Since then, I've been living a nightmare! The noises my house > makes are unbelievable! I get three different types of noise: 1)...

Hardiplank vs vinyl siding which is best [ 2 Answers ]

We are in the process of residing our home after having a car back into it:( . The contractor highly praises hardiplank but the window salesman claims that his vinyl siding is superior. How do you choose? We are open to any and all suggestions.

Installing entry door with existing vinyl siding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all - let me preface my problem below by saying I’m a fairly new homeowner, and don’t really know much about vinyl siding. I suspect I’ve done something wrong, but I’m not really sure where I went astray: I recently had to remove and then re-install a pre-hung entry door leading to our 2nd...

View more questions Search