Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellamelissay2k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Dur a rock
    How do I find out what the UL test results for the state of Florida are on dur a rock. I also need specs on fireproofing and wall assembly.
    nurhasg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Sorry I am not an expert on that. But can somebody tell me if I am on the correct place to business. I am looking for Shriyans. My search for him gets me here. I have 20,000,000 metric tons of ethanol for sales. Shriyans if you are out there please contact me at [email protected]. You never gave me your email.
    nurhasg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Sorry are we not suppose to display emails??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rock Junkie [ 3 Answers ]

My 10 week old German Sheppard puppy is "eating small stones" and puking them up in the morning. People have told me that this is normal for this breed. Is this true and is there a way to stop it? Maybe nutrition?

Rock music [ 1 Answers ]

What is rock music ?

Toilet rock [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a new toilet onto a tiled floor. The base rocks slightly from side to side when centered over the closet flange. While I hoped that the tile would be perfectly flat, there is still about 1/16 to 3/32 inch gap on the one side. Obviously, I don't want to crank down on the bolts. ...

Hit a rock [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman 2.0 mower. I hit a rock and now the mower is making noise. It still operates, still cuts, but the pullstart wire vibrates like crazy and it sounds like something is striking underneath. The blade looks okay and I don't see any apparent damage underneath. Any ideas?

View more questions Search