Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitkat405 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2005, 08:02 PM
    My skateboard justs stops...
    Hey I was wondering if anyone could at least explain to me how to keep going while you are skateboarding? I mean I am a good skateboarder, and I'll be skating then I slow down and my skateboard won't go any further. I keep pushing but it won't go!! Help me please!! :p
    ???123??? Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 07:13 PM
    Get new bearing or you have a really bad flat spot on your wheels but I'm 99% sure its your bearings
    heidirobinson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat405
    Hey i was wondering if anyone could at least explain to me how to keep goin while you are skateboarding? I mean I am a good skateboarder, and I'll be skating then i slow down and my skateboard won't go any further. I keep pushing but it won't go!!!Help me please!!! :p
    Get some wd-40 and spray it on your bearings and wheels.bearings are the things in the middle of your wheels.
    yeahIskate Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

May 19, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Hey i was wondering if anyone could at least explain to me how to keep goin while you are skateboarding? I mean I am a good skateboarder, and I'll be skating then i slow down and my skateboard won't go any further. I keep pushing but it won't go!!!Help me please!!! :p
    What kind of board do you have it might be your bearings you might need to oil them with wd-40
    heidirobinson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 01:45 PM
    BUY A NEW SKATEBOARD
    yourman64 Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Get new bearings
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 21, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Get new bearings or just loosen the wheels and trucks a little bit.
    Matt112 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 08:26 AM

Depends on what you're skating though.
    If you want speed, obviously go for better bearings, but try rolling on 54mm wheels.
    Skater97 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 08:25 PM

Bearings get new their pretty raw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda suddenly stops [ 2 Answers ]

The problem with this car is driving me crazy. Car starts I am driving for a while and just stops. One time it happened at a red light another time while I was driving. When it stops the radio is still playing, I can use the hazzard lights but the power stearing is out. After a while, it starts...

Well water stops then goes [ 5 Answers ]

When I turn on my water it starts to come out then no water then the water comes out slow till it reaches full pressure I changed the pressure switch my other one was bad now I have this problem could it be a bad pressure switch (I got it at home depot) or could it be the air in the tank what...

MTD Mower stops [ 3 Answers ]

The transmission drive belt keeps coming off my MTD Yardman Lawn Tractor--I called customer service--of course they told me to take it to an authorized dealer--yeah, right--anyone else having that problem --or have a suggestion?

View more questions Search