Ask
    SHAWANDA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Probation transfer
    What is the estimated fee for probation transfer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Around where I live, I think that it is $125.00. Where do you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer of probation [ 16 Answers ]

How long will it take to transfer my probation from Michigan to dallas Texas I was put on probation for 12 months on a larceny in building charge that was knock down to a entry without permission charge. The department of correction or my "probation officer" requested that I do 90 days in jail if I...

Probation transfer from AZ to CA [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My brother has unsupervised probation in Mohave County AZ and he would like to have it transferred to San Diego County. He will be moving out here and living with me. How do we go about making this happen? And how long does it usually take?

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I received probation.We had to accept a plea agreement and 2 felony 4's.All allegations of dangerous crimes against children have been lifted.Our 3 children live in Maryland with a relative.This relative doesn't want us to get our children back.We lost our infant son in March 1999.We...

Probation Transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My fiance' is in County Jail on misdemeanor drug charges. He is due to be released August 25 and has one year's probation after his release. The problem arises in the fact that I am in Kansas, where we live, and he has been told that he must serve his probation in Indiana. He has an established...

View more questions Search