Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caredogg26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Multimedia audio controller
    Every time I listen to itunes I can't hear anything----i get a yellow question mark---for audio controller?I try in install the drive-the wizard can't find it-does anyone know how to fix this?
    sonicendeavor Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

May 8, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by caredogg26
    every time i listen to itunes i can't hear anything----i get a yellow question mark---for audio controller?i try in install the drive-the wizard can't find it-does anyone know how to fix this?
    I'd go to the soundcard manufacturers website and find the latest driver and install it from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 9 Answers ]

I had to reinstall Win XP home on my computer. I have an eMachines T3120, Win XP, 1.8 GHZ100MB Hard-Drive, DVD/CDRW, 512MB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce. This Multimedia Audio Controller come up when I reboot. I assume it is new hardware but I don't have a CD or drivers for it. Please help?

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not able to hear sound from my computer... The sound card come with the computer... It says cannot find the drivers... well when I install them they say reboot... or my computer comes up with the blue screen of terror. I've got this report from a thing and it says I don't have a sound card at...

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

Yellow Asterisk Shows Up On Multimedia Audio Controller Card And Video Controller Card What Steps Do I Take To Remove Them

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a new member, would like to ask a few question. I accidentally deleted the driver. I am using windows xp pro for Compaq, AMD Sempron. Can you help ?

Multimedia audio controller [ 5 Answers ]

I guess I deleted something that I shouldn't have off my compter... now I have nooooooo sound. Its driving me crazy.. I've tried to fix it myself but I cantt.. ive looked at forums.. I went to a lot of websites to download the drivers.. I went to the device manager thing and I see the yellow...

View more questions Search