Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calover16m Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Apr 24, 2007, 05:35 PM
    How to get thinner legs
    I would like my legs (mostly my thighs) to be thinner and firmer. Does anyone know of an in-home exercise that I could do to achieve this? Sry if this question has already been asked, but it would be a lot of help to me if anyone answered. Thanks :)
    Peyton666 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Hi, I think that squats work to get better legs and they are great for your but to.
    vicki_bish Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 30, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Squats with make you legs bigger if anything, best way is to reduce calorie intake and burn off the fat on your legs to make them thinner.
    laughsalot Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2007, 04:19 AM
    Lunges is the best. If you have small weight lifters that use those too. One for each hand. Google it if you don't know what it is. But it's mainly for thighs. You'll expierience the same thing if you up the stair two at a time
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 6, 2007, 10:38 PM
    The above comments plus leg lefts (lay on your side) and brisk walking or jogging.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Squats, running, strength training--Leg extensions, leg curls and calf presses. Sit on a chair with ankles directly below your knees, use a stretch band for resistance, extend left leg out don't lock knees, then slowly lower 8-12 reps then repeat with other leg.
    Calf press, stand with feet-hips width apart, with a dumbbell in each hand 5-8 lbs, raise your heels till your on your toes then slowly lower 8-12 reps
    calover16m Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

May 29, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Sry guys I haven't been on here in a while. Ill have to try the stuff that you suggested and c if it works. Thanks for your input, and after I test these exercises ill comment on if they worked for me or not. Bye!
    deedee06 Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Squats work the muscles around the fatty areas... strength training exercises at a quick pace (meaning do a set of squats and then go directly to push ups and then to crunches and then back for a second set of squats) (or whatever combo you want to do) will really increase your heart rate so you will be building muscle and burning calories at the same time... muscles are NEEDED to burn fat... cutting calories alone will NOT work and is NOT the best way... you should only cut about 10% of your calorie intake... any more will cause your body to go into starvation mode and will actually work to keep the fat on your body

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big legs [ 15 Answers ]

Can someone please help me I want to lose weight of my legs What exercises do I have to do to lose weight of my legs?

Smooth legs [ 3 Answers ]

I have been waxing yet my legs are still not smooth and look like I have been shaving with loads of spots like marks:mad: , how can I make them smooth? With no dark marks?:confused:

Rash on legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have red bumps all over my knees and on my thighs. They itch and have puss in them. What is it?

Hair on legs [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I only shave the lower part of my legs,because I have fair hair on the upper part of leg.however,the older I get ,the more dark hairs seem to appear heare and there.When I get a tan the hairs will turn blond,but what will I do till then? Can I dye the hair on my legs without damaging the...

View more questions Search