Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackzone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2005, 06:53 PM
    HELP... Sound Design in "le fabuleux destin d'amelie pulain"
    Hi
    I am a new member in this forum. As I am studying multimedia, & I have to choose a movie not necesseraly new, & to study the sound design in it, I would like to give me your opinion about the sound in "LE FABULEUX DESTIN D'AMELIE POULAIN" for Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
    I'll be pleased if someone will reply to my question by his/her point of view, & if there's any site which can help me through my research, I'll be glad if someone post it to me.
    Thx
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2005, 07:17 PM
    That movie is in my top 10 for sure. You's probably find more responses from www.imdb.com which is the internet mecca for movie info.

Here is the site for that movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211915/
    There are links that relate to the movie on the right-hand side and discussion
    Threads at the bottom.
    blackzone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2005, 07:50 PM
    Thanks a lot for your help... I'll be surfing the site (K)
    C u around

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Sound Clips "Freeze" Computer [ 13 Answers ]

Often when I play a sound clip off the web, the computer completely freezes up. I can't be restarted or even shut down properly. I have to manually turn off the power and then it takes extra time to "scan" when I turn it back on again. This happens at different sites (like Amazon and Tower),...

View more questions Search