Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2005, 06:27 PM
    Windows me lan icon
    How to display lan connection in system tray
    phr0ze Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Mar 25, 2005, 10:51 PM
    I can tell you how on Windows 2000/XP. Maybe it's the same. Go to Network Connections in control panel. Right click the connection you want to see. Select properties. Check off the box at the bottom that says 'Show icon in notification area when connected'

Good luck. I hope this is the same or its enough information for you to find your way to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Sound and ICON gone [ 3 Answers ]

I have done everything suggested to me and I still have NO SOUND. When I 'rolled back" as was suggested it took away my SoundMax2 and won't reinstall it, also my volume icon in the tray is gone I tried the sndvol132 no luck. I have restored to a new restore point. Bottom Line I cannot get...

Hide icon tray.. [ 4 Answers ]

I want to hide tray icon of my open program so that other can't use it... I all ready try systrayx it good but demo version is now enddate, so I'm just trying to find if there is any tray icon hider available "FREE SOFTWARE" :D...

Unknown icon on desktop [ 3 Answers ]

An unknown icon just showed up on my desktop. It is a windows icon with one of these ~ below it. Does anyone know what this is and if its OK to just delete it? Thanks, Kat.

Winxp program icon [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have encountered on several occasions when there is this '~' icon been created on my desktop for no reason. Usually it is created after I've run a few programs, which I can't pin point to. This particular shortcut/icon created does not d anything, at first I suspected it was created by a...

View more questions Search