Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitkat405 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2005, 05:56 PM
    math=dreamhouse flooring
    Hey do you know what the best website to find floorings on. I want the cheapist for this thing I have to do in school... :D
    Dr_Calculus Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2005, 09:04 PM
    What do you mean by "flooring"?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2005, 10:02 PM
    Flooring doesn't ship well. Check out you local carpet store for room sized remnants of carpet or vinyl. If you must use the net, Flooring doesn't ship well. Check out you local carpet store for room sized remnants of carpet or vinyl. If you must use the net, see if Lumber Liquidators has a website. See if Lumber Liquidators has a website.
    phr0ze Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2005, 12:57 AM
    The net, No. But BJs sells laminate (pergo type) flooring for roughly $1.10 a square foot. Its cheaply made, but has the padding built on and a textured surface. Its also glueless. The only thing you would have to buy is trim (quarter round, transitions). But it would be best to add trim to any type of flooring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Laying laminate flooring [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in the process of laying laminate flooring in a bathroom and need to cut the laminate to fit around the base of the toilet and the basin pedestal. Is there any gadgets that you can buy to help create a template? Alternatively, has anyone got any advice on how this can best be achieved. I'm...

Kitchen flooring [ 1 Answers ]

I was surprised to note that my kitchen floor is disintergrating at the joints. It is a floor made from some kind of heavy duty "plastic tiles" (for lack of a better word as I don't know what this material is called) it is however very impressive and does look like tiles if you don't look closely....

Bathroom flooring [ 3 Answers ]

I had to replace a piece of subfloor and am now ready to cut and lay my plywood before laying vinyl tiles. My question is this: does the subfloor have to be leveled and filled or can I just lay my 1/4 plywood down and fill over nail holes then apply my vinyl tiles. Here's what I've got so far...

Vinyl flooring [ 2 Answers ]

Is it OK to install vinyl flooring directly on top of a cement slab.

View more questions Search