Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    autoaudioservice Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 10:11 PM
    You do not need to replace the Radio, but you need to replaced internally fuse in the Radio PC board
    im14pinball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Here is a video of how I fixed mine. First step is to remove the radio, then follow the steps on the video. This fixed mine, so hopefully it will help you too. I am no expert however, so follow at your own risk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHDIJTFnic
    jackeeno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 08:58 PM
    Have a 2003 Accord EX-L with navi--same display problem just cropped up--though not as soon as some experienced it--does having navi complicate this repair or is it strictly a radio problem and navi is left out? Calling Honda tomorrow based on what I found in this forum (service bulletin on this problem issued by Honda) plus what a tech at our local Honda told us (Honda is well aware of this problem)--Hoping for a satisfactory outcome even if I am outside the 7 years extension given but am still within the mileage limitations--the car is now my brother in laws and he is not expecting much so am hoping he will be pleasantly surprised with a good answer from Honda tomorrow--Had this Honda serviced exclusively at this dealer for the time I had it and hope between that and good vibes from American Honda something can be done to repair this problem at little or no cost (good will)--Stay tuned!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C problems on 2003 Honda Accord [ 21 Answers ]

The a/c on my 2003 honda accord will all of a sudden stop blowing cold air. I already had the filter changed thinking that was the problem. The mechanic is having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with it because everything checks out good but seems to think it could be a sensor or...

2003 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

My radio lights just stopped working. Cannot see any controls on the cd, radio, or air conditioner. Was wondering if any one might no what the problem might be. The radio works fine and everything else is fine, just don't have an illumination.

Clunking sound in Honda Accord 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 2003 Honda Accord LX (with 33K miles on it) and I have recently found that on city streets, when I am driving below 40 mph, the car suddenly develops the nasty habit of making clunking sounds on the driver side. The clunking sound is periodic and sounds as if something is stuck in the...

Honda accord 2003 picture [ 2 Answers ]

I am searching for a picture of a Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color and white leather inside, might have some body kits or something. Please help

Honda Accord 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there I am looking for a picture of Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color with white leather inside ?

View more questions Search