Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gary Staples Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2005, 12:28 PM
    Telephone Number for Yaoo
    Can someone supply a phone number for Yahoo?
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Mar 25, 2005, 02:39 PM
    Yahoo
    Hi Gary.I could only find the details for Yahoo UK,but there is also a fax number,if that helps.If your in the US,and you contact the UK office,maybe they will give you a US contact number.Maybe!

Yahoo! UK LTD
    10 Ebury Bridge Road
    London
    SW1 8PZ

Tel 020 7808 4200
    Fax 020 7808 4203

All the best,
    Nez.

The international code for the UK is +44

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telephone ethics [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for FREE telephone ethics for a customer service department. Ex: how to answer the phone, how to end a phone call, what to avoid... If you have any information, please let me know Thank you for your help, Patrick

Telephone Ethics [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a Telephone Ethics for a Service company of Mobile phones. EX. How to answer a call, How to end a call, How to handle Irate customers ,what to avoid, etc. Thanks for your prompt respones.

Telephone [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 7 year old Uniden telephone in the kitchen that has a wireless hand set and speaker in the base. The AC adapter is making a very soft buzzing sound that we had never noticed before. Should the whole works or the adapter be replaced? We are leery since an old computer popped that was...

Telephone [ 3 Answers ]

What DXX stands for?

Telephone Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

There are two numbers currently working in my home. I would like to rewire a jack so it works on the other number. I thought it was an easy task by just switching the wires. However I tried numerous combinations and it still does not work. The jack that I want to switch users other colors...

View more questions Search