Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Genuineforce Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Do you think she's a cheater?
    Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short:

My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked her if she had fun one night after she was hanging out with friends. She replied "yes I had fun, yea I was so tired last night I'm glad I got a lot of work done" To me that speech pattern and what she said made no sense about anything, so it seemed that it was some sort of lie to cover up what she really did that night. But as I said I didn't say anything about that and left it alone.

Recently I just get the feeling that she talks to (possibly more) other guys. She still logs on to the dating site that I met her on. She has been there at least 3 times a week for the last couple months. Actually I hacked into her account to see if she was talking to anyone, she hadn't sent any messeges to anyone, but she did send winks, and there is an option to choose if you think you'd match well with someone, her and a couple guys have clicked that to each other. I got suspicious because why would she keep going on that site, we have been together for 7 months now. So today I created a fake profile, pretending to be someone else. Now she lists her contact info if you want to chat with her, so it was easy to start chatting with her as this other guy.

So far she has revealed to me that she doesn't have a boyfriend, and is "fishing" around, since she's "just got out of a 7 year relationship". She went into detail to me about what kind of guy she likes etc. So as you can imagine I am pissed off.

My question: Is she cheating on me already? Should I break up with her? Tell her that I caught her? Or maybe keep up with the fake profile to get more proof? How do you all think I should deal with this issue? I appreciate all of your help in other posts, and I respect you guys opinions
    Secret_J Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Why don't you just talk to her?

Your investigation of being another person is already proof that something is not right in your relationship and she might/still be lying to you. You will keep on stressing about this the more you find out so why put yourself through that?

Talk to her - tell her everything you found out. See what she says, see how she reacts and when that happens, you and only you will know what to do.
    Genuineforce Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Should I do this in person, or over the phone, I may not see her for another week and a half.
    Thanks
    Secret_J Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2007, 01:03 PM
    I suggest you wait it out to talk to her in person. That way you can see everything - her facial impressions, her eyes, how her body language is. You can find a lot about a person if they are lying or not if you talk to them face to face.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 01:19 PM
    I still keep up with what I said in the other post (this was posted about 3 times) that if she has innocent reasons for being on this site and you tell her you hacked her account and have been watching what she does this could backfire.

In her mind you'll just be overly posesive and have no trust in her. If you can bring this up without saying you have been following her every move on this site it would be better.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 02:45 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...-me-85786.html

Multiple posts on the same thing from the same poster drive me nuts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a Cheater [ 12 Answers ]

How do you get the person you hurt back? I cheated on my ex boyfriend and now I don't know how to get him to forgive me and take me back? In the past when he hurt me I found it so easy to forgive him. I feel like it's just not fair. I know it's selfish for me to say but everyone makes...

Am I a cheater [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I'm really new to dating well I'm in like a 2mth relationship that's not the point I guess. There is no excuse.. I did some foreplay with another guy and I want to know if I cheated? And I also want to know why that happened .I love my boyfriend and I was appalled afterward and felt so...

Can an old cheater be a faithfull wife? [ 5 Answers ]

I love a cute girl she`s a 25 years old yoga teacher, I am 31 years old lawyer,I know her from a long time ago(10 years ago... sexual things happened) ,but we`ve been seriously dating for 5 months. The Big problem is that she was seriously engaged in a relationship wiz a guy that she was betraying...

What do you think . Once a cheater and liar always one. [ 13 Answers ]

Do you think people can go from always lying and cheating on women to being with one and faithful and happy with just one instead of two or more... love love love need your opinions:confused:

Can an ex-cheater be trusted? [ 3 Answers ]

He was married and cheated on his wife. He did get a divorce and was honest with his ex-wife about the reason. He then tried to maintain a relationship with the person he cheated on his wife with, until he realized that she was cheating on him. He was very hurt and didn't have a relationship for...

View more questions Search