Ask
    curiouswhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Kenmore dryer won't heat
    I have an electric Kenmore dryer series 80 which runs but won't hear
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 10:54 AM
    I would imagine that you have confirmed that you still have 220v and not dropped a leg down to 110. If you have full voltage I would start by confirming the heating element is still getting full power and also that the lement has not burned out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dryer won't heat up [ 5 Answers ]

My kenmore dryer work's but don't heat up no more ? Why

Kenmore Elite Dryer won't heat [ 16 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty Kenmore Elite dryer for about 5 years (bought new) but it doesn't heat now. Power works fine. The inside part turns/tumbles fine. Light works when you open the door. We clean lint out each time. Just doesn't heat on any of the dial settings. I've switched power at the...

Kenmore dryer help / No heat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 80 series Super capacity plus dryer. Model# 77832791 77832 that is not heating. Sounds like after it runs for about 30 seconds that it is trying to fire up but then doesn't. I consider myself to be handy and could probably fix it with some help. Any idea where I should start? Does...

Kenmore Dryer will not heat intermitently [ 3 Answers ]

My dryer heats to dry clothes intermittently. Some days it works other days it drys 2 loads then won't heat up to dry after that. The dryer tumbles but no heat. My husband took apart the dryer and thoroughly vacumed all the lint out so that is not the problem. Any thoughts

Kenmore Dryer won't heat (most of the time) [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Evenheat dryer that no longer dries my clothes consistently . I took off the front panel, and what I observe it that when I start it up, there are three different possible outcomes: 1) The heating element glows red, and 5 seconds later the flame ignites and the dryer works...

View more questions Search