Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmednick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Xerox XK35c stuck in initiation mode
    I picked up a Xerox XK35c scanner/copier at a garage sale. When I plug it in, it goes into initiation mode, scrolling 0-0-0 on the display. This never ends. What can I try? Thanks.
    Barry
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 24, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Did the seller say it works?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump stuck in heat mode [ 4 Answers ]

I have a heat pump that seems to be stuck in heat mode. When you try to turn the a/c on it runs heat. I got the a/c to run by cycling the power a couple of times but after having to use the heat again, it is stuck again. Could this be an electrical problem or is it probably the reversing valve?

Furnace turns off at 'ON' mode and will not operate at 'AUTO' mode [ 6 Answers ]

The furnace will not turns on at "ON' mode. After some reading, I thought it would be the pilot light that has gone out. I re-lighted the pilot light to see blue-red flame, but the furnace will turn off AGAIN after 3-4 hrs. Replaced a new Honeywell non-programmable thermostat today with the...

Furnace turns off at 'ON' mode and will not operate at 'AUTO' mode [ 2 Answers ]

The furnace will not turns on at "ON' mode. After some reading, I thought it would be the pilot light that has gone out. I re-lighted the pilot light to see blue-red flame, but the furnace will turn off AGAIN after 3-4 hrs. Replaced a new Honeywell non-programmable thermostat today with the...

Printing Problem with Xerox Xk35c. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Xerox Xk35c version of color printer connected on the USB port. And it does not print! An error comes up as: "Another application is using the port. Try it again" Basically the printer fails to make initial connection for the task. I have tried to re-install the driver from Xerox...

Xerox WorkCenter 250 printer [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a driver for a Xerox WorkCenter 250 printer? I've tried DriverGuide.com with no results. Thanks, John

View more questions Search