Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red_in_love Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 24, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Finding tattoo designs
    Where do you think is the best place to find tattoo designs?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 07:38 AM
    In a tattoo parlour? They probably have whole catalogues of them.
    red_in_love Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2007, 07:55 AM
    I was really looking for one on the internet!! If anyone knows any
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 08:29 AM
    tattoo designs - Google Search

Enjoy.
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 6, 2007, 04:13 AM
    There is not a lot of tattoo designs online, you can find a few but not a lot.. I would recommend going to a parlor and looking at some books to see what you like. Most artists like to do individual work to be unique, as they feel everyone is unique and should have there own design. Deciding on a tattoo should not be thought out long and hard because it is something that you will have for like. If you can look through wallpapers and different pictures online it is just as good as finding a tattoo because an artist can probably draw about anything. A lot of people go to the tattoo parlor and bring there own designs, whethere it be a pic of an actor/actrss they like or an animal. You can actually download wallpaper or pictures online that you like and have an artist make that for you.
    tats Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 02:05 AM
    Here I have found some tattoo designs. Not many, still waiting they start with registrations. If you know german you can register to the german version here. Hope you like them!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 10:47 AM
    Edit - never mind, old post :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tattoo question [ 9 Answers ]

for the people that have tattoos. Do you love it? Do you plan to keep it? Do you regret getting it? And has anyone had laser removal? How were the effects. Is there scarring? do you think people treat you differently once they see your tattoo... sorry about the hiroshima of questions. I...

Chinese tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.

Tattoo is art right? [ 9 Answers ]

:o helooo, I'm deciding on getting a tattoo which will be my first ! I'm really nervous but really want one? Am finkin of one on my foot, lower back or above my nicker line got any ideas tha would be nice?? I lyk Katie Price's on her back and on her foot if any one can help wif images well...

Tattoo Designs [ 1 Answers ]

My son is an excellent designer. He doesn’t want to get into the needling part of tattoos, but he likes to make designs. Many of his friends seek him out to make designs that they can take to the tattoo parlors. He’s giving away his designs for little or no money. Can anyone suggest how he can...

View more questions Search