Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Apr 23, 2007, 06:52 PM
    TODAY APRIL 24th is my B-day and I'm 21
    Yea I'm 21. I think B-day's are related to growth, so sorry if I posted in wrong thing. Growing up, getting a year older, wiser and greyer... lol isn't it just grand. LOL. I'm not that excited about my B-day though. I mean, I don't really have family besides my fiancé and his. Sure they care, but I get lonely, depressed and sad sometimes. I see how other people more fortunte then me celebrate birthdays. They seem to care. They do lot's of special things. I don't think anyone has really ever cared, other then the typical card that says Hey its your Birthday... bleh bleh. I wish someone would tell me they think I've grown up to be a better person then what I was born into, that I've risen from the ashes of defeat and became a good person. Sometime's sure I like to be given a party or gifts. But acourding to my fiancé I'm too old for the typical B-day thing. Which makes me sad and frusterated. I feel like I've been forced to grow up the last few years wayyyyyy too fast. I don't think I ever had a childhood. I wish I could but I'm imiture for thinking that I guess. So what I'm saying is just that I think B-day's should be special. I just feel kind of crapy. I'm hoping I'll grow up in a few more years. I don't want to be 60 and act like a 16 year old. I'm worried that I'm too imiture. In my relationship with my fiancé, friend's and family. I just needed to say a few things. I guess I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. I just find it hard to be an adult, when my life was sooo crappy. I wish I could just trade it all in. BUT if I did that, I may not be who I am and where I am today. MEHHH.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 23, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Happy birthday girl. May the dreams and wishes you have come true and may your path turn sweet and solid. -- your boyfriend is wrong though == your never to old for the birthday things. -- Savage

Apr 23, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Lol thanks, its nice to know I, myself and I aren't the only one's who think B-day's are a life-long celebration.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Rayne, Happy B-Day...
    Just want to let you know that I've seen you around this group for some time now, and I find your posts very mature and sensible.
    You have a good head on your sholders...

Kae
    Attached Images

AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Corny I know, but I hope it makes you smile

Apr 24, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Yes it is nice to know that my post's and comments are taken seriously. I don't like to agree just to agree, I'm not a conformist. I believe in speaking my mind even when people disagree. So thanks, its good to know I'm taken seriously.
    Dani171986 Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

Apr 24, 2007, 04:45 AM
    HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! I believe to make the most out of your birthday, whether someone wants to do something for you; or if not doing something for yourself. Treat yourself. A birthday is a celebration of life, make the most of it everyday. Hope your not feeling crappy anymore.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, May You Be Wise Beyond Your Years. If Your Friends And Bf Don't Want Celebration With You Today, Than Do Something For Yourself Today.

May This Day Bring You Happiness And Joy!
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Happy B-day. Join the 21 Club :) :)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 05:00 AM
    I thought you were several years younger Rayne!

Congrats!!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Oh my I remember my 21st oh so so well I spent it in liverpool in the cavern where the beatles used to play getting very very drunk.
    I hope you have a lovely day sweety xxxxx many happy returns

Apr 24, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Thanks so much for all the warm greetings. Lol, you thought I was younger? Does that mean I look young? Anyway, thanks for the comment's. Today is just a lazy day. I'm going to lunch soon. I don't really have the means to do anything else.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Lazy days are the best!

Yeah I thought you were maybe 17-19. Not my age!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Oh Happy Birthday To the Very Beautiful and Special Raynefreak

Apr 25, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Thanks a ton everyone, I had a great b-day until my fiancé got home. He was mad at me that his mom spent money on me. He didn't like that she ''wasted money''. We didn't really do anything together, because he was pissed at me. He thinks I'm retarded for celebrating my birthday. BUT for the first half of the day it went well. So I guess I'm thankful that I had a good day to begin with. For those of you who don't know, I love my fiancé very much, we get along most of the time, but once and awhile we tend to be at eachother's throats and he's not too nice then. Well thanks for all the warm greetings. Have a great day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Searching For April Camp [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Jennifer... I Am Searching For My Best Friend From Childhood To 8th Grade... she Went To Myrtle Beach, Sc To Be With Her Mom, And I Haven't Heard From Her Since Then... I Don't Know If She Is Dead Or Alive... I Have Been Trying To Find Her For Many Years, And I Have Had No Luck. I...

Today is "Great American Smoke Out" Day [ 14 Answers ]

As some of yous may or may not know... I am a smoker! I smoke approximately a pack and a half a day! Way too much! I have a 12 year old daughter that has been driving me crazy with wanting me to quit. (Understandably). She will hide my cigarettes or throw them away when I'm not looking! My...

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

View more questions Search