Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Apr 23, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Advised drugs
    I just found out I have add deslexcia manic depression and for my trans isues testrigine harmones after that ill be taking so many drugs ill have trouble walking!! :confused: :( :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    krittengirl Posts: 63, Reputation: 14

Apr 23, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Several of these disorders may be able to be treated with the same meds, and remember that it may take several tries to find the meds that your body will respond best to so tell your doctor about any side effects you have no matter how simple they may seem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drugs Test... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been smoking cannabis for 2 years now, but since September it has slown right down to maybe 1 spliff a week or (£20 worth every 2 weeks) instead of 3 spliffs a week to 4 spliffs a week (like last may or June and before) now, my last spliff was Thursday... yesturday LOL, and I just...

Drugs and Addiction [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there Are there any teens out there with a problem?? This is my field of expertise and I would gladly answer any questions in this regard. Come on teens DON'T THROW YOUR LIVES AWAY Lets clean up our act.

What to do for a better body? W/o the use of drugs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks!...

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

Drugs = Downhill [ 3 Answers ]

My man Had a bad experience and becomes obsessed with it and the people Concerning it. He says he loves me and I believe him Loving him as well. I have been There for him for about 2months now, Trying to work out and understand what's going on. But he isn't ready for a relationship and gets...

View more questions Search