Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badgirllisa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills
    :o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a rehab to live cause I'm married so what do you suggest
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 23, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Its not easy. Take it from a old cokehead/freebaser. The only thing that got me away was leaving the place that I lived for a few years and avoiding the folks that still did it. Does your hubby know or is he in the same boat? Any kids involved? -- Savage

Apr 23, 2007, 06:11 PM
    No there's no kids involved and my hubby isn't in the same boat I need a elderly person to help

Apr 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Lol --what would you call elderly?
    No kids -- my gut says hubby does not know. What's wrong with being truthful, taking your lumps and going into rehab?
    Reading you post -- you have tried it on your own already and failed --It looks like its time for a helping hand. -- Savage

Apr 23, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Cause I don't have the time nor money and I don't like living seprat from hubby

Apr 23, 2007, 06:33 PM
    You like living like you are? Those where all excuses.-- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are weight loss diet pills safe? [ 29 Answers ]

I am suffering from overweight condition,I usually visited a lot of sites. I just wanted to know about dieat pills. Are they really effective and safe? Suggestion regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Diet pills [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 And Weigh About 163 And I'm 5'6. I Working Toward Losing 20 Pounds. So Does Any One Know Of A Diet Supplement That May Be Helpful That Really Works. I Also Watch What I Eat And Exercise.

What pills should I take? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I had the last date of my periods on 9th of this month... My husband was out of town all these days.But he is back today and we ended up with unprotected sex.Please let me know which contraceptory pill should I take so that I don't get pregnant.Please help.I am woried. Thank you

Prescription Diet Pills [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 lbs overweight and just can't seem to lose this extra weight. It may not seem like a lot, but on me, it is. It's all in my buns and thighs. I walk 1.25 miles every day (weather permitting) and 2 to 3 days a week, I walk 2.5 miles. I have a one year old child so I also get exercise running...

Diet pills [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loose some weight. I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now. I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before. I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects. I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while,...

View more questions Search