Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Red3 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 23, 2007, 04:50 PM
    In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore.

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though that wasn't the case at all. Time went by and in Oct he told me he didn't love me anymore, due to the way I was treating him. That hurt so bad... So now its Apirl of 07 we are still not together, but we do have a precious little boy. I am still very in love with him, but yet he doesn't love me I am trying to work things out, but no matter what I do he just doesn't seem to want any part of it. Even though he says he wants to be a family if everything is perfect between us. I don't know how to be perfect without him helping out. Is there anything that I can do to make him realize he is the piece of the puzzle me and my boys are missing to be the family God intended us to be??
    Please answer this if you have anything that could help... thank you!!
    keenabena Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Aug 3, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Men are some what like women and they have feelings too. They may not wine or cry like we do but when they hurt they hurt hard. Because you were the reason he is acting like this. Let him know that you love him and try not to be so pushy step back give him space and show him you have changed. Do nice things just because, not for any reason so that he dosen;t get the idea your just diong them to be with him. For your son sake focus more on him and show him actions speak louder than words. Remember he loves you because you have apart of him(your son) and if he truly loves you it will take time.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 06:35 AM
    The fact is that you deeply hurt this man. It sounds like you were verbally abusive to him and he got fed up. You may have to accept the fact that all you will share is a friendship and your wonderful baby boy. He has moved on and has shown you that he has no intentions of being back in your life in a romantic way meanwhile you are waiting and trying to convince someone to do something that they do not want to do. I think you need to move on and shift your focus off this man.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 07:21 AM
    I agree with keenabena. Sit down with him for a chat. Explain about hormones and what it's like to be pregnant. Let him know you are not making excuses, you are simply trying to apologies. You could discuss getting back together for a trial period. He sounds like a decent guy. Just let him know you are sorry.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Meet him face to face and explain what was going on when you were pregnant. Explain your concern for your child and how he deserves to have a family. Of course, you did hurt his feelings pretty bad but that is why you must have patience. Just call him up and make a meeting with him and talk everything through. And if he still doesn't want to be with you, then getting it off your chest will at least make you feel better.:)
    devilzadvocate Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 08:04 PM
    The Only Way For Him To Realize.. it's On Its Own... don't Pressure Him Or Force Him... just Let Time Pass By... maybe You Will Realize Too That He Isn't The One... love Should Be Reciprocated... if Someone You Love Hurts You Cry A River.. built A Bridge.. and Get Over It!
    jeeves Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Red3

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though that wasn't the case at all. Time went by and in Oct he told me he didn't love me anymore, due to the way I was treating him. That hurt so bad...So now its Apirl of 07 we are still not together, but we do have a precious little boy. I am still very in love with him, but yet he doesn't love me I am trying to work things out, but no matter what I do he just doesn't seem to want any part of it. Even though he says he wants to be a family if everything is perfect between us. I don't know how to be perfect without him helping out. Is there anything that I can do to make him realize he is the piece of the puzzle me and my boys are missing to be the family God intended us to be????
    Please answer this if you have anything that could help......thank you!!!
    Relationships work themselves out one way or another. If it's meant to be he will be back. The worst thing you can do is force someone to be with you when they don't want to be. The main thing is that you both be there for your child and that he is loved unconditionally.

(p.s. it might seem like you are sooo in love with him but truth be told... we always tend to really want what we can't have) Good Luck
    lance graham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 06:27 AM
    I tell someone else that I love here that I love her and my girlfriend find out how can I fix it wit her
    izzylover23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 02:36 PM
    Don't stop try and try to get him/her in love with you agen :) <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I "Love You" but not "In Love With You" anymore... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, A couple of days ago, my wife of the past 5+ years just dropped a total bomb on me. She told me that she wasn't "in love with me" anymore, but she still loves me, cares for me and doesn't want me to get hurt. A little history... We knew each other through other people for about...

But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I think she is in love with someone else

My virgin boyfriend doesn't want to make love with me [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19, and we have been going out on and off since I was 8. between I have dated two other people and my boyfriend hadn't gone out with any girl besides me, which makes him a virgin. This time being out 4th time going out, we have fallen more and more in love, and...

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

He doesn't love me anymore... [ 21 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were going out for about 1 yr and 10 months, I was living with him and came down to North Carolina to visit my parents for my birthday. The very day I got down here my boyfriend cheated on me and then broke up with me and left me for a girl he knew for less than a day on my...

View more questions Search