Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilymae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Title of a book
    I need help with a title for a book that I read when I was about 12 years old. The cover featured four girls at a sleepover and they're all putting some form of gel or goo on their hair. One girl has her hair up in spikes. Anyway the book is about a girl getting bad luck because she put the goo on her hair. That's all I remember!
    capriglione Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymae
    I need help with a title for a book that I read when I was about 12 years old. The cover featured four girls at a sleepover and they're all putting some form of gel or goo on their hair. One girl has her hair up in spikes. Anyway the book is about a girl getting bad luck because she put the goo on her hair. That's all I remember!
    Sounds like a Judy Blume book. Have you looked at titles of her books on amazon.com? It may jog your memory if you see the title or read the synopsis.
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Jun 12, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by capriglione
    Sounds like a Judy Blume book. Have you looked at titles of her books on amazon.com? It may jog your memory if you see the title or read the synopsis.
    That was my first thought
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Jun 13, 2007, 10:34 AM
    It wasn't a sweet valley book?
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:40 AM
    I was thinking it was Sweet Valley High with the twins... Jessica and something...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a book title [ 2 Answers ]

This book I believe came out around 2002-2004. It is about life in Jerusalem, I think, at the time of Jesus. It could possibly be part of a series. I heard it discussed by Glenn Beck as being very good. Any help would be great. Thanks

Help with title of this book, please. [ 1 Answers ]

Book is a murder mystery. I read it during the late nineties. I am sure it was printed from 1985 onwards. It is a murder mystery. A woman goes to the southern states of america to take over a house. She meets a man who is the black sheep of his family. He is a loveable rogue. There is a...

View more questions Search