Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Control
    I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with remote. Model UC7030T. I am having trouble with the remote control and I would like to replace it. I understand that Hampton Bay is a Home Depot product. Can I get a replacement remote at Home Depot or is there a universal remote that I can replace it with? Help. Thanks in advance for your help.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Both I beliee, I would check at home depot to see what they offer in your area.

Are you sure the problem is the remote and not the receiver?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More
    ScottRM Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vross
    I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with remote. Model UC7030T. I am having trouble with the remote control and I would like to replace it. I understand that Hampton Bay is a Home Depot product. Can I get a replacement remote at Home Depot or is there a universal remote that I can replace it with? Help. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Hampton Bay fans are manufacturedby "King of Fans" in Florida, and their website will give you the phone number to call to order a new receiver unit for your fan.

ScottRM
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Not all are, there is a list of numbers in the FAQ of this forums.
    jamresu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 12:12 PM

Just called the hampton bay company and they will mail you one in like 5 days, I just got it, they cost $22 per remote control, it's a headache if you go looking for one in stores...
    51Woodie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 10:27 AM
    A replacement for the Hampton Bay Wireless Remote Model: UC7030T. It is a Hampton Bay UC7078T with reverse, $19.95.
    Hampton Bay UC7078T with reverse (shown besides original) $19.95
    Here is a link to the site:
    http://www.replacementremotes.com/Hampton-Bay/Buy-UC7030T-Fan-Lighting-Remote-Control.html
    Davisa17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 02:26 PM
    I am installing hampton Bay fan with a remote. There is a green wire attached to the top of the fan downrod and another one attached to the bracket. Do I need both of these? The one attached to the downrod is preventing the remote receiver from fitting under the bracket

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote control [ 6 Answers ]

Where does the remote sending unit actually install and fit inside the fan?

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote control [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a ceiling fan 3 years back. Wiring would have been difficult as it is located in a cathedral ceiling and walls didn't have any existing electrical wires. I used a remote control for the light and fan. Recently, it stopped working. I changed the battery and the remote control shows...

Remote-Control Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan/Light [ 1 Answers ]

We recently did some remodeling in the house to include some electrical and since then, our downstairs remote-control Hampton Bay ceiling fans no longer work. They worked yesterday (one day after the electrician left) and now only "click". What is going on and how do we fix this problem?

Hampton Bay Thermostatic Ceiling Fan and Light Remote Control [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a Thermostatic Celing Fan and Light Remote Control to go along with a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan. The fan works great, but when we try to hook up the remote it no longer works. The remote came with no instructions. I am wondering if anyone knows how to install it, or where I can find the...

Hampton bay remote control ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Windward II 54” ceiling fan and fluorescent lamp with remote control. I replaced the original fluorescent circline lamp with a new one. Now the light won’t turn won’t stay on or dim and the fan operates properly. Any ideas?

View more questions Search