Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OUT OF SNUFF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 02:42 PM
    My MTD riding mower won't start
    I know it is the solenoid but its been off for a while and to tell you the truth I can't remember how it wires back up if any one can tell me or send a pic of the wiring diagram I would appreciate it. The little green wire and the little red wire are what's giving me problems can't remember where they go.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Apr 23, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Big wires go on either large post doesn't mater, little red comes from charging system and goes to battery side of solenoid and other wire goes to small terminal on solenoid.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riding lawn mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a yard man riding lawn mower. One day while using it, it did a big surge and I fell off. I had to push it back down because it was sitting up on its two back wheels, now it will not start. I tried to change the spark plug and tried the battery but nothing works. Please help

87-88 MTD Riding Mower [ 6 Answers ]

Just bought a 32" 8HP B&S MTD riding mower Model 138-322-000. The guy I bought it from said his brother had adjusted the speed somehow so their elderly father wouldn't fall off the tractor. I haven't been too successful with trying to get back the speed. I have also noticed that when you put it...

Mtd riding lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every one I have a very old mtd riding lawn mower that my mother gave me but it keeps throwing the drive belt. My mother thinks that the way she was putting the belt on is wrong does any one know how the belt should go on its about a 1986 model mower.

MTD Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings All, I have an MTD 12hp 36inch cut riding mower that I just bought as a spare. I was told it needed a new battery so I bought and installed it. Problem is when I try to start it I get a whining or "spinning" sound. I'm far from being a mechanic BUT it sounds like a starter and or...

MTD 18 HP riding mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 18 Hp MTD mower which won't start. Does not get gas, tank full, new gas filter, and new spark plugs. Has two kill switches on it.

View more questions Search