Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shinji1331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2004, 08:08 AM
    Ghost Display
    I recently bought a new computer CPU and I'm using an old monitor gateway VX700.

I've been seeing a transparent ghost image or several ghost images about 3 to 5 next to text and windows.

Can someone help me with this.
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 24, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Well, sincre no one has answered this post, il try to figure it out myself, I'm guessing that since the hard drive is old, its probably either one of these three

1. its from some other person a few years ago looking up ghost images

2. its probably from someone/family that really loved their computer when they had it before they died

3. or its just ads from Google or something

Hope these help, if they don't, look it up on Google, Google always helped me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Real Ghost video! [ 8 Answers ]

You have got to check this out!! Go to www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=3008 This will scare you FO SHO!! :eek:

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

Ghost Key Logger [ 4 Answers ]

Which is the best ghost key logger to use on your computer and how invisible is it to other users of my computer? AND... is there any site where I can download one for free ::)

Ghost in the machine. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a problem that I'm hoping someone here can help. Basically what happens is my machine boots itself up. The machine is totally powered down and off, but the plugs are still on and from time to time it switches itself on. I've run a virus scan with norton. I've cleaned the...

View more questions Search