Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steph233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Homework language homework
    You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge!

Words:

Pencil
    Sharpener
    Paper
    Crayon
    Pen
    Binder
    Earaser
    Pencile earaser
    Marker
    Note book
    Pencil holder
    School books
    Reading book
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:38 PM
    This is a link that will help you to translate the words the words from English to Portuguese.

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework [ 7 Answers ]

All of the following are examples of the kinds of objects Howard Carter found in King Tut's tomb EXCEPT: A- Caskets B- Gold couches C- Preserved food D- Life sized statues of a king

Homework Help [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about solving the following problems: Use laws of exponents to simplify: 5^3/5 * 5^5/10 Multiply (w-g) (w+g) (w^2-g^2)

Homework help [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am at my wit's end with my 9 year old daughter. I can not get her to work on her homework or to help around the house. She is addicted to MSN, and Iwill not allow her to use the computer until she is done her homework/chores. This is not working though,she will just sit in her roomand...

Homework help [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me out with this journal entry please.. Please calculate the proper amount for each adjusting entry as of 12/31/2005 and write the correct journal entry for each of the scenarios shown below for Smith and Waters, Inc. Payroll pay period is calculated on a Thursday to...

View more questions Search