Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yah-hah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Are aliens real?
    I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you think I could've been abducted?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Sure you could've, but the vast majority of mainstream scientists would agree that there is no evidence of alien visitation.

Maybe you are going crazy, maybe there is an explanation for what you experienced.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 23, 2007, 12:10 PM
    I think you are most likely "going crazy" did you give yourself an anal probe?
    If so you need to call the police and report yourself for sexual assault. You may be pregnant so be sure to use a ept test. And do your own homework.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
    You may have been. But, my opinion is that you probably were not. And, as Capuchin said "the vast majority of mainstream scientists would agree that there is no evidence of alien visitation."

You may find some information on the following links to be helpful to you. I hope that you do.

Alien Abductions - Crystalinks

Alien Abduction – Best Cases of Alien Abduction

Alien Abduction Case Files, UFO Casebook

Abduction phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Crazy In Alabama II
    A severed alien head speaks to her, calling her a slut who'll still never amount to anything.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 30, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Did you have on pants bofore this incident? Could the bright light have been the sun? Maybe the bad dreams are from the toxic gases emitted from your trailer.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Hmmmmm... you were sitting outside at night when suddenly you went unconscious and you awoke with no pants on...

Can I remind you of one thing here: YOU LIVE IN ALABAMA!! Surely this isn't the first time that has happened to you out there ;)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 01:35 PM
    I bet he got anal probed, they all seem to have that happen.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Or, want to have that happen!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 03:03 PM
    What were you drinking before all this occurred?
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2007, 08:51 PM
    listen to this quote, "imagination is greater than knowledge"
    Albert Einstein

what do you think?;)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 09:15 PM
    I thank he dun went and got his self abdukted. He isn't been back round these parts fur a spell. Reckon ifin you hit one a dem space creatures in da head wit a rubber insulated pipe wrench that would kill it? I heard that ifin you touch one they electrokute you so you best hit them with sumpthin rubber insulated. They best leave my hogs alone by God!
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jun 10, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Yes, I am the alien that abducted you... nah just messin with you dude, I think you going crazy! Or drunk!
    nanajo1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Yea I believe in aliens after all we can't be the only living beings in the universe. Do I believe in alien abduction, no. that belief I think comes from those who know the truth about aliens and don't want to share their info with us because their actions murdered another living being. I think that the abduction theory came from our own fears and the fact that people pass out when they come face to face with something they don't understand or is uncomfortable. Why you woke up outside with no pants on outside your trailer is probably due to intoxication or lets say, personality switch so to speak.
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Quit spamming these forums with bullshiesse. Why would the aliens care enough about you to abduct you? And one cannot sense how long one has been sleeping/unconcious.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rrr
    And one cannot sense how long one has been sleeping/unconcious.
    Human have used these devices called "watches".
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jun 13, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yah-hah
    I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you think I could've been abducted?
    Ehhhhhhhhhm It sounds like something else may have been done to you(if you aren't just being silly) but nothing to do with aliens. I would see about taking myself to a doctor and get a physical examination and talk to a therapist. The last thing I would be thinking if I saw lights and woke up with my pants down would be aliens. Id be wondering who spiked my drink, hit me on the head (hence the lights) and took advantage (pants down). Not to scare you, but that's more realistic than what you are thinking.
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Human have used these devices called "watches".
    What says he looked at his watch minutes before being "abducted"? Put that in count when calculating the probabillity, I am sure you would get a 1 on 9 mil. Chanse only counting humans...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 07:36 AM
    I wish I had used that excuse back in the day, waking up without my pants in a place I did not know how I got there. And heavens know some of those ladies looked like something from outerspace.

Yes I would stick to that story,
    Smee Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Sep 2, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yah-hah

Dear Yah-Yah, I am going to assume since this scared you that you were not doing drugs or alcohol. I such a case I would really be afraid of a brain aneurism or tumor which can make you see a bright light and effect your emotions and dreams the first though should be see a Doctor.

People laugh but we can't KNOW that there are no aliens or some unknown hyper dimensional species or who knows! There are many very educated people out there who don't rule it out.

Personally I had an experience when I was 8 years old. We lived far out in the Nevada desert. I slept in a bunk bed with my little sister age 5. We slept at the end of the bed where we could see out the door. One morning we woke up at the other end of the bed! We looked at each other and burst out laughing and asked how we had moved all the way to the other end without messing the covers and still had our pillows. No answers sometimes we just have to live with mysteries!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegal aliens [ 62 Answers ]

With over 10 million illegal aliens in the U.S who is to blame and how would you solve this problem?:cool:

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

Taxes for NonResident ALiens [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a NonResident Alien working for a company (L1 visa and came to US in Sep 2006). I suppose I need to file 1040NR for my tax returns but how do I calculate my Tax Returns. My company has already withhold "Social Security Tax" and "Medicare Tax" and will I get this back. Please giude on what...

1040 for Resident Aliens [ 3 Answers ]

I am on F1 Visa status since Dec 2003 and currently on OPT. I went through the instructions in details, at: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040nr.pdf On page 2 of 45, I pass the substantial presence test. Does that mean this makes me "resident alien for tax puproses" and I can fill 1040. ...

View more questions Search