Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d4dharmit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Smoke extract system & staircase press. System
    I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority.

So please help me if someone knows the calculation for the same.

Please tell me if any additional data is required.

Total Carpet area for typical floor: 13237 Sq. ft

Dharmit Sheth
    sinhavinod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by d4dharmit
    i am working for a 35 storey tower. there are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but i have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority.

so please help me if someone knows the calculation for the same.

please tell me if any additional data is required.

Dharmit Sheth
    Please contact mr. vinod sinha from Kingdom of Bahrain-00973 39331618
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Aug 18, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by d4dharmit
    i am working for a 35 storey tower. there are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but i have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority.

so please help me if someone knows the calculation for the same.

please tell me if any additional data is required.

Dharmit Sheth
    Check with your local fire dept or building safety for the min requirement, ask about how much air exchange is required per cubic ft of space,not sq ft

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

Heating & cooling system [ 3 Answers ]

I have a two zone heating/cooling system, with one generator unit. With this type of system, there are two trunk lines leading off the furnace. The dampers alternate when each thermostat indicates which one should turn on. One of the trunk lines has started making a loud whistle, indicating...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search