Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyce donnelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Trickling water faucet
    I have a bathroom faucet that only trickles water, both hot and cold. When open does not change, when shut goes off. Valve is open, toilet works fine, when toilet shut does not effect. I just bought the house and the water pressure is also low throughout the house. Thank you
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 23, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Have you removed the aerator and checked and cleaned the screens? Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trickling Hot Water Upstairs [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had my kitchen remodelled in my 60+ yr old house. In the process, the contractor shut off the water from the basement so that my family had no water on the 1st floor (incl. Kitchen) and the 2nd fl. Bathroom. We were asked to use the bathroom in the basement for the time being, which...

Low water pressure kitchen sink; trickling [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, We seem to be having a problem with our kitchen sink. The water pressure seems really low and the water is barely trickling out. We had this problem before, but cleaned out the little screen in the faucet and that seemed to help. This time we removed the Pur water filter so there was no...

Bathroom mixer tap-hot water just trickling out! [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently changed the bath and taps in my bathroom from a pair of taps to single mixer taps. Since doing this I noticed that the hot water only trickles out, the cold water is very powerful, so to fill up a nice warm bath it would take at least an hour and by then the hot water would have...

Constant Water Trickling in Radiator [ 1 Answers ]

Have a hot water system. One radiator on the second floor (in the master bedroom) keeps us up at night with a waterfall-like tricking or rush sound as the hot water cycles through the radiators when the system kicks on. Have bled the radiator but it hasn't helped. Any ideas on how to quite this...

Water just trickling [ 1 Answers ]

Anr New Member Join Date: Nov 2006 Posts: 1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please can you help with this problem

View more questions Search