Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Khalvynnov Posts: 63, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2005, 06:06 PM
    Need Drivers
    Ok I've formated this HD and now I need drivers and IDK where to get them. Preffably ones that don't cost me money (cuz I have none) I looked at several site and most want money, they don't have it of IDK what the heck I'm looking for.
    So any help would be greatly apreciated =)
    Need drivers for:
    Printer: Apollo P-2150
    Monitor: Daytek model # DT-1436D
    Graphic Accerator: Some generic piece of junk (No Name) so I don't know what this is other then a "Standard PCI Graphics Adapter (VGA)" AuthenticAMD AMD-K6(tm) 3D processor 128MB RAM
    OS is Windows 98se

Been lloking for like 3-4 hours and I can't find S*** (excuse the prophanity and bad spelling)
    but just getting annoyed at the fact I am stuck in 800x600 mode and only 16 color... color was a choise os 2 o16 =/

Mar 23, 2005, 07:35 PM
    Ok here is what I think is the name of the graphic adaptor, its Atrend ATG7400A and I can't find a damm thing on it.... don't know how my cuzin got it.....
    anyways this might help for the driver I hope

Mar 24, 2005, 12:50 AM
    Ha Ha! I got the stupid computer fix... again :D

When to this other site that had some useful info on how to tell what kind of video card/adapter you have,. never knew this either but hey! It works

Just type debug at the C: prompt then you get a - after you see that you type d c000:0040 or for more info on the vid card you type d c000:0090 and there you have it the info you need to see what you got :D

So when you type the # above it looks like this:

-d c000:0040
    or
    -d c000:0090

Of course the (-) will already be there so ya don't have to type that :p
    Just thought I'd pass on the info in case some else needed it

Oh by the way... it turns out my vid adapter is a Intel740 lol was looking for the wrong think when I took the card out to look at it... no name on it lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drivers license [ 10 Answers ]

I have been told it is illegal to photo copy a driver's license. Is this true? home owner LA CA

Need Drivers [ 6 Answers ]

I am putting WIN ME on my computer and I have looked everywhere for the drivers for the Creative Labs CT4740 sound card and the Lite-On XJ-HD166s DVD/CD ROM drive. Does anyone know where I can download these drivers? I have done a Google search, went to manufacturers websites, and even to driver...

Device drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a few questions related to device drivers and Input/Output: Q1: What is a "bus header"? (for example there are USB bus headers and PCI bus headers) Q2: Consider the instruction set of a microprocessor - consider the OUT instruction which sends some data over a bus to a specified...

Multimedia drivers [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my multimedia drivers after my first f disk I have no sound and I can't play dvds some video codec? Help I have a laptop

View more questions Search