Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffsaddler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 06:14 PM
    How long stay in urine
    I would like to know how long methodone stays in urine if there is no build up and you have to take a drug test 4 days later?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2007, 06:24 PM
    I don't understand what you mean by "no buildup," but...

Methadone stays in your urine for at least 1 -7 days depending on amount of usage and frequency, longer in the blood and forever in the hair.
    manatee3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 02:33 PM

I have read up to 2 weeks, longer than any other opiates
    AdeFaith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 08:30 PM
    I go to a methadone clinic. I have been going for about 5 years. If it is built up in your system like it is in mine, you are looking at a week and half to two weeks in your urine and longer in blood. I have passed a mouth swab test after being in jail for only 6 days. Xanax, in my experience getting dropped at the methadone clinic constantly, if built up in your system can be there a week to a month depending on the person, metabolism etc. If only one dose is taken, you can pass a uds a week later. If you need a benzo to get by, but you also have to pass drug tests, Klonopin is the way to go. It does not show up on a drug test unless it has been taken in the 5 hours leading up to the test. Certain tests, such as ones given to pregnant women are the only one that can detect klonopin because they make those tests very sensitive because benzos are a category X drug for pregnant women. So if you are pregnant, don't take any benzos; it is soooo bad for your baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does Vicodin stay in system [ 5 Answers ]

Please give me an accurate time frame.

How long does vicodin stay in your system? [ 6 Answers ]

How long does it take for vicodin to be out of your system?

How long does hydrocodone stay in the urine? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a drug test coming up and I don't have a script for the pain medication I take. I just wondered hw long it would stay in my urine. I hope someone can help, I have looked all over the internet for answers and all I get is info on how to order the pills! Thanks.

Methodone, how long its stays in urine [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was on methodone treatment for a year, how long will this show up in her urine?

How long must they stay? [ 1 Answers ]

What period must I allow my tenants to 'stay' in my residence after being served with an eviction notice for non-payment of rent? Is the time frame the same throughout the State of Texas or does it vary by county?

View more questions Search