Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chrysis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 01:37 PM
    No sound (multimedia audio controller not working)
    I have been on the dell sight and some of the drivers won't even work.. I have a Dimension E510.. Im really at a loss.. I don't even know what I have to do from here on.. If you could help me it'd be greatly appriciated

The worst part is there is something called multimedia audio controller isn't working.. Ived tried uninstalling it.. but it won't find any drivers to work with...

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
    To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver."

It wont give me any info..

And after working on it for a small ammount of time I tried to guide it to a driver I thought would work.. It seemed to then went to a bluescreen and said "dropping physical memory"

Now I can't find it and I'm still without sound... Can someone please help me?
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Apr 23, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Did you install the chipset driver shown on the drivers page for your model ? Also I see two different audio drivers listed, did you try both ?

Morrowrj

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No multimedia audio controller. [ 7 Answers ]

I think I may have accidentally deleted my multimedia audio controller on my computer and I do not have any sound on my computer at all anymore. Can you please help me repair this issue. Any help will be greatly appriatted

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not able to hear sound from my computer... The sound card come with the computer... It says cannot find the drivers... well when I install them they say reboot... or my computer comes up with the blue screen of terror. I've got this report from a thing and it says I don't have a sound card at...

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Confused: DESPEARTE!! I just installed Win XP on my PC and the multimedia audio controller drivers are missing. And idea what I should do. Have run out of ideas

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my "multimedia audi controller", whenever I play music it will not be played and a message will appear that there is a problem with my sound device.

Multimedia audio controller [ 5 Answers ]

I guess I deleted something that I shouldn't have off my compter... now I have nooooooo sound. Its driving me crazy.. I've tried to fix it myself but I cantt.. ive looked at forums.. I went to a lot of websites to download the drivers.. I went to the device manager thing and I see the yellow...

View more questions Search