Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volcomguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Mickey mantle baseball card with autograph (how much is it worth)
    I have a 1985 circle K mickey mantle autographed baseball card and I was wondering how much the card is possibley worth. Or possibly where I can go to be able to find out if no one has an answer. Thanks
    tombb25 Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 22, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Here is a link to eBay with a mantle circle k from 85', if it is an autograph and you know it is authentic, I would send it to beckett's dna center to get it certified, then it would be worth somewhere probably between $200-$300.

eBay: RARE 1985 TOPPS CIRCLE K MICKEY MANTLE CARD #6 YANKEES (item 260109447792 end time Apr-25-07 19:39:28 PDT)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old baseball cards worth anything? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dave Stewwart card, a Kevin Wickander, a Jim Ganter, Lloyd Noseby, a Gene Larkin, Mike Flanagan, Ricky Horton,Mike Stanley, Nick Esasky, Dale Murphy and many others and I don't know if they are worth anything? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

How much are my baseball cards worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a whole bunch of baseball cards and i want to know how much they are worth. Can you answer my questions?:)

Is this Card really worth anything [ 2 Answers ]

I have a baseball card and on the back it says Eddie Plank Value $10,000.00 1910 Tobacco card because of a broken printing plate... ect

Baseball worth [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how much a Nolan Ryan sign baseball is worth"?

I want to know the worth of a baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came across a 1993 The Upper Deck Company; Ken Griffey Jr.- 5 yr anniversary... baseball card.. Can u please.. if at all possible.. tell me the actual worth of this baseball card.. Thank you.. .stephanie.

View more questions Search