Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bartably Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 10:42 AM
    In "The Syringa Tree" : meaning of white spots on fingers
    What is folkyore meaning of the cresents or white spots on fingers
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jul 10, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Oysters. Eat oysters. Unless you're allergic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 yo son having " white monster dreams"- but he says he's awake [ 5 Answers ]

I just don't know if my son is just having bad dreams, or if there is really some sort of portal or something in my house. He has been talking about white monsters with guitars for about 6 + months now- he says they come through a hole in the floor( there is no hole)- there is a place where his...

Meaning of "MXVII" in Cube 2 Hypercube [ 4 Answers ]

So I know that in Roman Numerals it stands for 1017. The numeral appears multiple times throughout the movie but there is never any clear indication of it's significance. I am not sure but it might have something to do with 60659 wich was another number central to the plot. Any thoughts?

Fluorescent bulb in flush mount "spots" [ 6 Answers ]

We have flush mount ceiling fixtures that each have two cylinder "spots". They are made by Hampton Bay and call for 60-watt type R bulbs. We like to put fluorescent bulbs in them (to save energy) but we get a funny smell when we do this. So, the question is: Can we use regular 60-watt bulbs or...

Meaning of phrase "in-house vendor" ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I noticed the following phrase on some newspaper: "in-house vendor". I'm not an English, and I have look for these words in the dictionary. The dictionaries tell me that "in-house" means make by ourselves Vendor means someone who selling something But, what is the whole phrase...

View more questions Search