Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 25, 2023, 05:59 PM
    discussion: the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas:

My fourth graders could understand that. Note that there is no necessity for a group.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2023, 06:06 PM
    By two OR more than two people.

Wikipedia: discussion group is a group of individuals, typically who share a similar interest, who gather either formally or informally to discuss ideas, solve problems, or make comments.

discussion:
    Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

1. Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation.

Ha! My fourth graders were smarter than yours!
    Uber Member

May 25, 2023, 06:27 PM
    Your answer is stupid. “Discussion group” is not the term in question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2023, 06:30 PM
    We have an audience.
    Uber Member

May 26, 2023, 05:56 AM
    Hmm. Turns out the lady was telling the truth. How about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBPkd2DAETo

Or, as USA Today wrote, "There was just one problem with the story: It went viral not for its accuracy, but because it fit many people’s preconceived notions about race in America. It turns out that Comrie was the victim – and the person with the right to the bike – and her attorney has the receipts to prove it."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...s/70242982007/

How prejudiced would someone have to be to actually believe that a 6 month pregnant woman, a med professional leaving a 12 hour shift, would walk up to a bike rack with a dozen or more available bikes, and then decide to try and steal a bike already rented by a young man standing there who is a great deal more powerful than her? It's a story made for racist fools who flatter themselves by supposedly standing up for "embattled" minorities.

Here's hoping that Comrie becomes independently wealthy by suing the sorry individuals and news sources who slandered her because, in truth, of their own racist views. Hopefully this will become Sandmann II.

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/05...-media-n552011

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting accusation [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I was accused of shoplifting in Marks and Spencers and police were called. The reason was that I left with a £20 pair of shoes in my trolley, despite having paid for everything else. However, I am diabetic and was suffering a very severe low blood sugar, which meant I was totally unaware of...

False accusation [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently accused of kidnapping an exgirl friends child. She followed me to my apartment complex and called the police stating I had her son in the trunk of my car. I had no idea what was going on. I followed up with the police department the next day. They had not heard from the person. The...

Accusation by former employer [ 6 Answers ]

I recently received a certified letter from my former employer accusing me of not returning and using some cell phone post separation date. :eek: I worked for this company for many years and was laid off 1.5 years ago. In their letter they ask me to pay them over 3 thousand dollars. Their...

False accusation. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok back in August me and my husband were attacked by my neighbors it was a huge fight 2 against 10 ridiculous.. but my concern is that my husband later that night went to help a neighbor to install a radio in his car in our back parking lot and 2 of the guys that we had fought with earlier tried to...

False accusation's [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter was recently preganant and I said some things to her that hurt her feeling and return she said I slept withher cps got onvolved the cops you name they were involved I got charge with agg sexual assault of a child but I'm a single parent and my daughter knew what she was saying was lie...

View more questions Search