Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2023, 01:56 PM
    Note the massive turnout for Pride Night in Dodger's Stadium. Nancy Pelosi "threw" out the first pitch.

Name:  pride.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  59.7 KB
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2023, 02:00 PM
    standing room only . She threw it like an Olympian Shot Put .
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2023, 02:26 AM
    Everyone should watch /listen or read Tucker Carlson's monologue on Twitter

(1) Tucker Carlson on Twitter: "Ep. 2 Cling to your taboos! https://t.co/45AeVdtwOu" / Twitter

Of course everybody at Instagram, in fact, everyone everywhere in authority will still claim to think that child molestation is bad but the tone has changed unmistakably. When they say it is bad they mean in an abstract way. Bad like a civil war in central Africa is bad. You wouldn't prefer it but there are reasons that it happens. That's why we now refer to pedophiles as minor-attracted persons (MAP) because, honestly, who can judge? These people are a sexual minority so pause before you attack them. And in case it's not like pedophiles are barging into the Capitol Building to sit in Nancy Pelosi's chair or asking uncomfortable questions about the last election. For miscreants like that, no punishment too harsh.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2023, 03:01 AM
    A teacher in NJ has this on her wall .

“If your parents aren’t accepting of your identity, I’m your mom now.”

In NJ ,a second grader studies detailed diagrams of adult genitalia. Middle schoolers are instructed on how to grant consent to anal sex.

New Jersey DOE Adds Anal Sex to Its Learning Standards for Eighth-Graders - NJ Education Report (njedreport.com)

Parents objecting to the way their kids are being taught are investigated by the FBI for anti-terrorism.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2023, 03:28 AM
    or here is RI State Senator Tiara Mack
    (1) Tiara Mack on Twitter: "Really excited for the house sex ed bill hearing later today. Teaching comprehensive, queer inclusive, pleasure based sex ed was a highlight of my time teaching ✨" / Twitter

Really excited for the house sex ed bill hearing later today. Teaching comprehensive, queer inclusive, pleasure based sex ed was a highlight of my time teaching
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2023, 04:32 AM
    That's why we now refer to pedophiles as minor-attracted persons (MAP) because, honestly, who can judge?
    It's the coming trend, the last frontier. It's just a matter of time before liberals will defend it on this site.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2023, 04:27 PM
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2023, 05:43 PM
    Funny and yet eerily possible.
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2023, 03:30 PM

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2023, 05:47 PM
    Posted on FB by dwashbur (Sorry if I stole your future post on this site. As a Lutheran PK, this story really angered me.) --

Prominent Louisiana Baptist leader arrested and charged with ‘indecent behavior with juveniles’

A well known leader within the Louisiana Baptist Convention was arrested and charged this Thursday with a string of felonies related to sex crimes against children, WWNY reported.

Daryl Stagg, 60, is currently being held at the Grant Parish Detention Center with his bond set at $500,000. He’s been charged with three counts each of oral sexual battery, first degree rape, aggravated crimes against nature and indecent behavior with juveniles.

The Louisiana Baptist Convention confirmed to WWNY that Stagg the associational mission strategist for some of its branches.

Grant Parish Sheriff Steven McCain said he’s worried there may be more victims.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2023, 07:00 PM
    It’s all sick. Let’s oppose all the sickness. Drag queen or deviant pastor, it’s all sin. At least those Baptists aren't wanting to parade the man around in front of first graders.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2023, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It’s all sick. Let’s oppose all the sickness. Drag queen or deviant pastor, it’s all sin. At least those Baptists aren't wanting to parade the man around in front of first graders.
    No, he goes after them secretly and sexually abuses them.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2023, 07:56 PM
    OK. So it's fine to put perverts in front of first graders so long as it's not done "secretly". Got it!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2023, 08:29 PM
    OK. So it's fine to put perverts in front of first graders so long as it's not done "secretly". Got it!!
    They aren't perverts! Get a grip, Charles!!
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2023, 08:36 PM
    Think again.

Name:  dqueen.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  53.4 KB
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2023, 08:42 PM
    Think again.

Name:  dqueen.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  53.4 KB
    That's perverted???
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2023, 10:56 PM
    Absolutely.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2023, 07:30 AM
    How? Why?
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2023, 07:41 AM
    Any man dressed up in such a garish and provocative manner is perverted. It's the last kind of example in the world we need to put in front of young boys.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2023, 07:58 AM
    Any man dressed up in such a garish and provocative manner is perverted. It's the last kind of example in the world we need to put in front of young boys.
    The parents are told ahead of time and give permission. The picture book readings, the singing, the dancing in place are fun. It's not provocative; it's silly fun, lots of giggles. The over-the-top wigs, makeup, colors, clothes are all put on especially to get those giggles.

Grooming to be what, to do what? Those Halloween trick or treaters, Santa and his elves at the school Christmas party are grooming kids?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend wants to leave her kids! [ 6 Answers ]

My friend wants to leave her husband for another guy. The thing is she has 2 kids. She wants to leave then too. We don't think that is right but we don't know how to convince her not to. She says she is going to leave her kids with me. But is that supporting her? Help! Please ASAP!

Can I leave my husband and take my kids? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is verbally abusive and I want to leave but he would not let me take my son and told me that he will charge me with kidnapping if I take my son and now I need to tell him every move I make can u help me

Don't want to leave.mother of my kids wants me to leave. [ 5 Answers ]

I love them all so much,but she says I have to go.if I stay around she gets angry and screams.im a good dad but my head and heart is all over the place,don't know what to do,she4 won't talk about it.

Can I leave the state with my kids? [ 1 Answers ]

I Live in Virginia and I share custody of my children with their father I can no longer afford to live in the state because they decrease my child support can I leave the state with my kids?

View more questions Search