Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2023, 08:55 AM
    Clearly it is grooming and indoctrination. That is what this whole so called "Pride Month " is all about .

To celebrate the month I would like to honor Elon Musk who overrode Twitter's ban on the documentary 'What is Women."

I also would like to honor Megyn Kelly who has stepped up to the plate to repudiate transformer indoctrination.

'What is women ' is now the most viewed documentary in history . On the surface it should be self evident . In all of human history there was no question what a woman was . Then the professional activist won their battle with the Obergfell decision . There were no more dragons to slay . So they invented one , albeit one who's dogma contradicts reality .....transformer's rights .

Suddenly SCOTUS nominees did not know how to define 'women' . Biologists squirm because if they give honest answers they are labeled by the woke mob. The instances of non-binary humans are so rare as to be statistical anomalies . They represent genetic defects . They are rare variations in the binary male and female humans .

Film producer Matt Walsh explores all the issues over the transformer movement and settles on nature’s truth, which is the biological makeup of a person as their gender — as opposed to what one simply feels is their gender.

Megyn Kelly initially fell for the transformer propaganda . She has recently apologized for her error . She is fundamentally rejecting the pronoun fake controversy . She calls it a gateway drug. She vows to use her platform to oppose the transformer madness.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    In all of human history there was no question what a woman was .
    That's not true at all! Indigenous peoples have always embraced "two-spirit" (formerly called the offensive to them, anthropological term, berdach) tribe members.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit#Berdache

David loved Jonathan. Hmm....

In Christian terms, LGBTQ+ have existed since Genesis 3.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 10:25 AM
    In this morning's Chicago Tribune, from an editorial:

In today’s polarized society, women judge each other constantly. We learn from an early age about the importance of our appearance, and we are taught to keep our mouths shut and to “behave like a lady.” Being called “fat” is akin to being called a four-letter word. As women, we are judged if we are deemed unattractive, and we are judged if we are deemed too attractive. We are shamed sexually; if a woman comes out about a sexual assault, she is judged by her fellow women just as she is by men. If we age naturally, other women may say we look like a witch. If we use Botox to reduce wrinkles, they may say, “You’ve ruined your face.”
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 01:01 PM
    In Christian terms, LGBTQ+ have existed since Genesis 3.
    100% false.

David loved Jonathan. Hmm....
    Except, of course, that there is never so much as a hint that anything sexual existed between them. Even worse, for your POV, is that both were married, both fathered children with their wives, and David's great sin was an adulterous relationship with a WOMAN. So your argument falls flat.

All of this has been shown to you before. You ignore it since you seem to have no real interest in the truth.

“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, b 8and the two will become one flesh.’ c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    100% false.

Except, of course, that there is never so much as a hint that anything sexual existed between them. Even worse, for your POV, is that both were married, both fathered children with their wives, and David's great sin was an adulterous relationship with a WOMAN. So your argument falls flat.

All of this has been shown to you before. You ignore it since you seem to have no real interest in the truth.
    Loving someone doesn't mean having sex with that person. Ask me about people with Asperger's/autism. I'm married to one. My older son is one. No interest in sexual relations because it involves touching, hugging, kissing, connecting to another person.

“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, b 8and the two will become one flesh.’ c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
    And then what happened in Genesis 3? The universe turned upside down.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 01:16 PM
    Loving someone doesn't mean having sex with that person.
    That is true. I have friends that I love like brothers, but we don't have sex thank goodness.

And then what happened in Genesis 3? The universe turned upside down.
    You have tried that faulty argument before. It's as wrong-headed as suggesting that rape and child sexual abuse are both OK since, after all, the "universe turned upside down" in Genesis 3. The bottom line is that same-gender sex is never approved of and always, when mentioned, condemned in the Bible. There is absolutely nothing there to commend it. There is not a single instance anywhere where two people of the same gender are sexually involved and the Bible portrays it as an acceptable relationship.

Might add that even an elementary understanding of the differences between men and women biologically make it clear that males and females are intended for each other sexually. It is very clear that two males or two females do not "work" from a sexual perspective.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 01:36 PM
    You have tried that faulty argument before. It's as wrong-headed as suggesting that rape and child sexual abuse are both OK since, after all, the "universe turned upside down" in Genesis 3. The bottom line is that same-gender sex is never approved of and always, when mentioned, condemned in the Bible. There is absolutely nothing there to commend it. There is not a single instance anywhere where two people of the same gender are sexually involved and the Bible portrays it as an acceptable relationship.
    Something happened after Adam and Eve took bites outta that darn apple. Genesis 3:22: "And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. " Evil is what God didn't create -- a perfect world.

Might add that even an elementary understanding of the differences between men and women biologically make it clear that males and females are intended for each other sexually. It is very clear that two males or two females do not "work" from a sexual perspective.
    But that changed after the Fall.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 02:54 PM
    Something happened after Adam and Eve took bites outta that darn apple. Genesis 3:22: "And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. " Evil is what God didn't create -- a perfect world.
    So same-gender sex is evil. We agree!!

But that changed after the Fall.
    The anatomy of men and women was different before the fall than now? Well, I eagerly anticipate your explanation of how it was different, and of how you might happen to know that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 04:13 PM
    So same-gender sex is evil. We agree!!
    Evil like how you check out a woman's body as she walks past you when you're out shopping. Evil like when you buy a gun. Evil like when you yell at your wife.
    The anatomy of men and women was different before the fall than now? Well, I eagerly anticipate your explanation of how it was different, and of how you might happen to know that.
    What does anatomy have to do with anything? I was responding to your comment, "males and females are intended for each other sexually".

It is very clear that two males or two females do not "work" from a sexual perspective.
    Of course they do! I don't want to get kicked off this site, so use your imagination. There are so many ways to achieve sexual satisfaction!
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 04:52 PM
    Evil like how you check out a woman's body as she walks past you when you're out shopping. Evil like when you buy a gun. Evil like when you yell at your wife.
    Nice try. Still, there are many evil actions including same gender sex, so we are in agreement.

What does anatomy have to do with anything? I was responding to your comment, "males and females are intended for each other sexually".
    Read my post with greater care. It's pretty obvious.

Of course they do! I don't want to get kicked off this site, so use your imagination. There are so many ways to achieve sexual satisfaction!
    Many men get sexual satisfaction through sex with minors. Doesn't make it right. Anyway, that wasn't the point, and so reread the post until you get it. It is a very simple concept.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 05:37 PM
    Many men get sexual satisfaction through sex with minors. Doesn't make it right. Anyway, that wasn't the point, and so reread the post until you get it. It is a very simple concept.
    "Straight" men.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 06:35 PM
    Don't kid yourself.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 06:48 PM
    Don't kid yourself.
    Catholic et al. priests/ministers who abuse their altar boys are all gay?
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 07:19 PM
    Who said they were?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 08:28 PM
    Who said they were?
    According to your thinking, they must be. (Conservative, evangelical, straight males say gay guys groom young males.) Groom the pants off those altar boys!
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2023, 04:23 AM
    Here I posted that 2 major hotel chains are leaving down town San Fran .

The Bad Guys Have the Cops on the Run. - Page 2 (askmehelpdesk.com)

What I did not add was that the city is spending $6 million in an ad campaign to lure tourists back .
    The campaign features this ad

Always San Francisco - YouTube

Prominent in the ad is of course the Golden Gate Bridge and a bunch of people eating ;drinking and making merry. The pink haired person is drag queen 'Lady Camden';a former contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race.

Well at least they had the good sense to exclude the feces filled crime ridden fentanyl zombified streets near the hotels . .
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2023, 04:30 AM
    According to your thinking, they must be. (Conservative, evangelical, straight males say gay guys groom young males.) Groom the pants off those altar boys!
    Rubbish.

Well at least they had the good sense to exclude the feces filled crime ridden fentanyl zombified streets near the hotels . .
    I wonder if that might have something to do with San Francisco being one of the fastest shrinking cities in America?

https://sfstandard.com/research-data...andemic-covid/
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2023, 08:00 AM
    'What is a Woman ' has been viewed over 157 million times on Twitter .
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2023, 11:08 AM
    If Musk had not purchased Twitter, I suppose it would have been viewed zero times. It would have been another casualty of left-wing censors who don't like academic discussions but cheer for drag queens appearing in front of kindergarten students.

Name:  graypr.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  19.8 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend wants to leave her kids! [ 6 Answers ]

My friend wants to leave her husband for another guy. The thing is she has 2 kids. She wants to leave then too. We don't think that is right but we don't know how to convince her not to. She says she is going to leave her kids with me. But is that supporting her? Help! Please ASAP!

Can I leave my husband and take my kids? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is verbally abusive and I want to leave but he would not let me take my son and told me that he will charge me with kidnapping if I take my son and now I need to tell him every move I make can u help me

Don't want to leave.mother of my kids wants me to leave. [ 5 Answers ]

I love them all so much,but she says I have to go.if I stay around she gets angry and screams.im a good dad but my head and heart is all over the place,don't know what to do,she4 won't talk about it.

Can I leave the state with my kids? [ 1 Answers ]

I Live in Virginia and I share custody of my children with their father I can no longer afford to live in the state because they decrease my child support can I leave the state with my kids?

View more questions Search