Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2023, 12:31 PM
    hilarious magna laude magna laude magna laude magna laude magna laude magna laude magna cumagna laude m laude magna laude magna laude magna laude magna laude magna laude magna laude they censor with great praise
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 28, 2023, 12:41 PM
    magna cxm laude

Now that is peculiar. It's almost as peculiar as a woman claiming to be a man. Not quite, but close.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2023, 01:51 PM
    We are created as LGBTQ+, as are plants, animals, birds, insects, AND humans.
    Uber Member

May 28, 2023, 02:02 PM
    We are created as bank robbers, murderers, adulterers, schizophrenics, liars, and so forth. We just can't help ourselves. Why, it's all over the animal world!!

Illogic on steroids.
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2023, 03:52 PM
    in other words LGBTQ++XYZ is a compulsion.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2023, 03:59 PM
    Nope. they've existed since the beginning of life on Earth.

I'm am an "ace". The A in LGBTQIA.

It's worked out perfectly when married to an Aspie. (Today is our 56th anniversary.)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2023, 09:01 AM
    From the Letters to the Editor section of this morning's Chicago Tribune:

Feeding homophobia

This past weekend, we saw powerful operas commemorating the Holocaust by composer Jake Heggie and librettist Gene Scheer presented jointly by Music of Remembrance and Chicago Opera Theater. One of the pieces, “For a Look or a Touch,” tells the story of how gay people were treated by the Nazis, marked by pink triangles and sent to concentration camps.

I wish that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis could see this and perhaps understand where his “Don’t Say Gay” cruelty could lead.
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2023, 09:14 AM
    I wish that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis could see this and perhaps understand where his “Don’t Say Gay” cruelty could lead.
    Even better, perhaps WG could take the ten minutes to find out that there is no "Don't Say Gay" cruelty to begin with. It's just a typical liberal lie for which there is no support at all. Some respect for truth would be a good thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florid..._Education_Act
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2023, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Even better, perhaps WG could take the ten minutes to find out that there is no "Don't Say Gay" cruelty to begin with.
    *cough* Where you been hidin', JL?

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!

Uber Member

Jun 1, 2023, 10:45 AM
    *cough* Where you been hidin', JL?
    Honoring the truth instead of living in a fantasy world. It just highlights what I dislike about trying to discuss anything with you. You are so driven by ideology that you have no regard for truth. When you are presented with clear evidence that you are wrong, you just laugh that off. You post links that destroy your own POV, and then just laugh about that as well as though it is nothing. That's a world I don't wish to live in under any circumstances.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2023, 10:54 AM
    Then move to Florida. Then you'll see "Don't Say Gay" cruelty.
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2023, 10:57 AM
    Perfect example of what I've said. "I have no evidence to support my lie about DeSantis, but if you would just pack up and move to Florida, then I'm sure you would see it."

Ridiculous.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2023, 11:16 AM
    Public school teachers in Florida are banned from holding classroom instruction about sexual orientation or gender identity after Florida's Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, signed the controversial "Parental Rights in Education" bill.

DeSantis and other supporters gathered for the bill signing called this messaging "sloganeering" and referred to efforts to educate students about LGBTQ issues as part of "woke gender ideology."

Studies have shown that LGBTQ youth already face higher health and suicide risks than their cisgender or straight peers. When those kids are given access to spaces that affirm their gender identity, they report lower rates of suicide attempts, according to The Trevor Project.
    The Trevor Project condemned the signing of the bill saying the bill erases "LGBTQ identity, history, and culture — as well as LGBTQ students themselves."
    https://www.npr.org/2022/03/28/10892...orida-desantis
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2023, 12:12 PM
    Public school teachers in Florida are banned from holding classroom instruction about sexual orientation or gender identity...
    If you had bothered to read the second paragraph of your own biased link, you would have discovered that the statement above is not true. "Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."

" the bill erases LGBTQ identity, history, and culture — as well as LGBTQ students themselves."
    Complete, ridiculous lie which is obvious to anyone with any regard for truth.

In your own post you failed to find anything at all suggesting Florida school personnel cannot say the word "gay". Hopefully you will retract that bit of slander.
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2023, 01:09 PM
    There is no Don't say gay law . That is a vicious smear . There is a 'Parental Rights in Education Act'

What it does is affirms the rights of parents to be involved in any 'gender identity intervention' between the school and their child.
    It bans schools from hiding information about mental health counseling and supports monitoring from parents, except in extreme cases that
    would “result in abuse, abandonment, or neglect.”
    Before the law there were at least 7 districts that could make gender decisions without parental consent .

The law also bans classroom instruction” on gender identity in kindergarten through third grade .
    BOOOO HOO ! Is that unreasonable ? Kindergarten kids should not be taught that period !!!

As the OP says ;Leave them kids alone !

Once the law was enacted all the crazy nut job protests ended in a whisper .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2023, 02:37 PM
    • DATED

lighthearted and carefree:
      "Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face"
      SIMILAR:cheerful
      cheery
      merry
      jolly
      lighthearted
    • OFFENSIVE

foolish, stupid, or unimpressive:
      "making students wait for the light is kind of a gay rule"

Zorro the Gay Blade
    Gay Paree

I wish I had known about LGBTQ+ back when I was a kid. I would have understood myself and others so much better. It can be calmly and honestly discussed with children, even young ones.
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2023, 02:44 PM
    shows the absurdity of the lie that it is a 'don't say gay ' law.

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2023, 05:51 PM
    straight couple - Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, 1934 musical film
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2023, 02:36 PM
    How do drag queens "groom" kids, especially at storybook readings at public libraries, etc.?
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2023, 03:59 PM
    "Grooming" is deliberately sexualizing and manipulating children.
    This leads to distorted thinking about their identity, relationships, family, and sexuality.

.The real question is why do Dems defend it ? The real question is why do Dems become so worked up to opposition about those sicko perverts ? The real question is why do Dems defend 200 lb perverts and not little children ?

I would object equally to a female stripper performing in a library while reading books to children .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend wants to leave her kids! [ 6 Answers ]

My friend wants to leave her husband for another guy. The thing is she has 2 kids. She wants to leave then too. We don't think that is right but we don't know how to convince her not to. She says she is going to leave her kids with me. But is that supporting her? Help! Please ASAP!

Can I leave my husband and take my kids? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is verbally abusive and I want to leave but he would not let me take my son and told me that he will charge me with kidnapping if I take my son and now I need to tell him every move I make can u help me

Don't want to leave.mother of my kids wants me to leave. [ 5 Answers ]

I love them all so much,but she says I have to go.if I stay around she gets angry and screams.im a good dad but my head and heart is all over the place,don't know what to do,she4 won't talk about it.

Can I leave the state with my kids? [ 1 Answers ]

I Live in Virginia and I share custody of my children with their father I can no longer afford to live in the state because they decrease my child support can I leave the state with my kids?

View more questions Search