Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2023, 03:27 AM
    Mortgage Up For Renewal / Wife Passed
    Curious how much involved would the Process be and Fees required ?? My Mortgage is up for Renewal this October 2023. My Wife and I were Jointly Registered on the Mortgage, she Passed in July 2021.. As for the the Govt. all necessary Paperwork & Certificate of Death have been forwarded back in 2021 regarding my Wife.. At the time it was so overwhelming and seemed so unnecessary, I continue to make the Mortgage Payments and with today's Housing Market Post Pandemic I have no intentions of Selling.. Thoughts, Ideas & Opinions Appreciated.. Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage Renewal / Down to One Person [ 0 Answers ]

Curious How much the Process will Change ?? My Mortgage is Due for Renewal June 2023 .. Our present home , the Mortgage was done up Jointly between my Wife and I.. My Wife Passed Away last July 2021, it's been a Challenge dealing with different Government Agencies notifying them of my Wifes...

New wife on ex condo mortgage but not on the deed and he is not paying the mortgage [ 0 Answers ]

My new wife sign a any responsibility on a condo that they both owned. She is on the mortgage but not the deed. He has stopped paying on the condo. What can we do to protect her from bad credit.

Verbal agreement on renewal mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I meet an Accountant the other day that said he could consolidate my debt and mortgage into one. The consolidation seemed good but then he stated that he would charge 8000.00 for him to get me these good rates. He said there was no charge until I agreed that I wanted him to go ahead with the new...

Mortgage holder has passed away [ 1 Answers ]

When we purchased our home it was financed in my husband name only. Since that time he has passed away. I am on the deed and it is registered within the county which we live. I have continued to make the payments on the home loan. Do I need to tell the mortgage company about his death? If so, what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.