Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2023, 05:58 AM
    Biden campaign will be another run from the basement.
    The AI version has a very vigorous looking ,public engaging candidate making speaches and shaking hands with his faithful AI czar in a non-speaking role faithfully by his side.

But AI is not real . The reality is what Clueless Joe mockingly referred to at the "we in the media are all so important " WH Correspondents love fest .

“In a lot of ways, this dinner sums up my first two years in office. I’ll talk for 10 minutes, take zero questions and cheerfully walk away”

That line brought the house down without them realizing that he was mocking their incompetence at their jobs.

Opinion | Guess what, White House correspondents: Biden’s joke was on you - The Washington Post

The left leaning 'Axios' describes the low energy schedule of the leader of the free world .
    Zoom in: The White House rarely puts Biden in improvisational settings — or in front of hostile questions from reporters. So it's tough for anyone outside his tight bubble to truly appraise the reality of Biden being the oldest president in U.S. history.
    Behind the scenes: Biden's close advisers say he's mentally sharp. But even some of themconcede his age has diminished his energy, significantly limiting his schedule.

• Many White House officials say they're amazed at Biden's stamina — often adding the caveat: "for his age.”
    • Some White House officials say it's difficult to schedule public or private events with the president in the morning, in the evening, or on weekends: The vast majority of Biden’s public events happen on weekdays, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.

Jen Psaki, who was Biden's first White House press secretary, acknowledged this dynamic: She noted that the president's remarks on the Silicon Valley Bank crisis must have been a high priority since he delivered them at 9:15 a.m.

• "President Biden does nothing at 9 a.m.,” she said last month on MSNBC's “Morning Joe." "He is a night owl."

Biden has said he takes his time in the mornings. "I'm up at 7, 7:15," he told the "Smartless" podcast last November, adding that he works out from about 8 to 8:45 a.m.
    By the numbers: A breakdown of Biden's schedule so far in 2023 reveals how his staff tries to ensure he's at his best:

• Only four public events before 10 a.m.
    • Just a dozen public events after 6 p.m. — mostly dinners and receptions with foreign leaders or fundraisers.
    • 12 full weekends with no public events.

In response to this reporting, White House Deputy Chief of Staff Jen O'Malley Dillon sent a one-word reply: "False."
    Reality check: Biden has remained an active traveler, with more than 20 trips this year— including a long, risky and complicated visit to war-torn Kyiv.

The intrigue: The White House is basically hiding Biden as he auditions for another term.

• Some White House aides privately have compared Biden to an aging king: He has a tight-knit palace guard of longtime aides whose first instinct is to protect him, and not take chances.
    • As president, Biden hasn't done an interview with The New York Times, The Washington Post or The Wall Street Journal — a break from decades of presidential precedent.
    • Biden's team points to scores of brief Q&A "interactions" he's had with reporters, along with the access he's given to largely sympathetic social media influencers and others — part of a strategy to help him reach voters by working around traditional media.

The bottom line: This likely will be the most Rose Garden-centered presidential campaign in nearly half a century — since President Ford in 1976.
    How Biden is running against his age in 2024 (axios.com)

Their narrative is confirmed by the official schedule. Tuesday through Friday he had a total of 2 public events.
    Wednesday he hosted and honored the Air Force Academy football team for winningh the Armed Services Bowl. Friday he held a meeting with his 'Invest in America' team . That's it .

President Joe Biden - Public Schedule Calendar | Factbase

No rallies ;no speaches ,no press conferences . When reporters tried to ask him questions after his Friday meeting ,Cluless said

We’ve got a lot of work to do and I’m doing a major press conference this afternoon,”
    “So, I love you all, but I’d like to ask you to leave so we can get down to business.”

There was no press conference. He was speaking about a pre-taped interview with compliant press progressive MSNBC ,that aired Friday at 10 PM .

Biden tells reporters he will hold a 'major press conference' -- - WENY News

The campaign strategy is to keep your eyes on those meanie MAGAs and forget that Clueless is running the country into the ground.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2023, 02:40 AM
    Marianne Williamson has an op-ed in Newsweek begging the Dems to force Clueless Joe to debate the other declared Dem candidates.

Debate Us, Mr. President | Opinion (newsweek.com)

She says it is for the sake of democracy . She makes the case from the radical progressive left whose positions are ironically anti-democratic .

They believe in the power of democracy; they just don't want to facilitate it. In fact, they're not above thwarting it when it might challenge their own power or lay bare some inconvenient truths about how this country operates. They don't really think the people can be relied upon to make their own decisions about pretty much anything...

Yup the progressive Dem's position in a nutshell.

She of course is talking to a wall. Most of the electorate could not identify her in a line up even though she was on the debates stage and actively campaigned in 2020 . She dropped out of the race and gave her support to Bernie Sanders (the Rasputin who calls the shots about Clueless Joe's policies ) .

Maybe some people know her from self help and spirituality books she has written. One of her books was championed by Oprah Winfrey . She purchased a thousand copies and encouraged the audience of her show to buy the book. That propelled the book to the top of the Slimes best seller list for a number of weeks.

Clueless Joe would be lost trying to debate someone who's political position is summed up in saying 'all you need is love' . Love don't pay for the feebees she would have the government give away on someone else's dime.

Anyway this will not happen . With the assistance of the compliant press Clueless learned in 2020 that he can run a campaign from the basement . That will spare him the chance he may stumble on the campaign trail.

biden trip - Google Search

An 80 year old falling on his hip is a dangerous situation. I'm glad he was able to get up. We have witnessed a number of these instances be it falling off a bicycle or stumbling up and down the stairs of Air Force One.

Joe Biden falls off bike while cycling in Delaware - YouTube

Joe Biden trips three times while boarding Air Force One - YouTube
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2023, 07:00 AM
    Donald Trump told a crowd of voters in Iowa “I hope he wasn’t hurt”—albeit patronizingly.

“Look, the whole thing is crazy. You gotta be careful about that,” Trump said. “Even if you have to tiptoe down a ramp, you gotta tiptoe.”

The ex-president was referring to the time he was forced to slow down to an almost comic degree while exiting the stage during his own commencement appearance at the West Point military academy in 2020.

During his Iowa address, Trump went on a ramble about that “horrible, cold, and windy” day, where he had to walk on a ramp that was “25 feet long” and “like an ice skating rink.” Although the general he walked with had “big combat boots and their rubber soles,” Trump’s “nice leather” shoes were apparently no match for the ramp.

“I say, ‘You know what, general? If I grab you, you just get ready because I got this stupid ramp somebody put up and there’s no stairs,’” Trump shared. “So I tiptoed down, and I suffered for that.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...oe/ar-AA1c0QyF
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2023, 07:30 AM
    “In a lot of ways, this dinner sums up my first two years in office. I’ll talk for 10 minutes, take zero questions and cheerfully walk away”

That line brought the house down without them realizing that he was mocking their incompetence at their jobs.
    Or perhaps they all see themselves as allies in pursuit of a common goal. The role of the media is to hide the utter incompetence of Biden.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2023, 09:13 AM
    Clueless tripped on a flat stage . They are blaming it on "sandbags " that were on the stage . What sandbags were doing on the stage and why Secret Service did not make sure his path was unobstructed is one thing. That he tripped over bags that were obviously in his path is another thing. That he fell on his hip was my issue. That can be fatal for an 80 yr old or make them permanently disabled . I know someone who broke a hip and was barely able to get around with a walker after.

What about Williamson's comments ?
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2023, 10:40 AM
    They believe in the power of democracy; they just don't want to facilitate it. In fact, they're not above thwarting it when it might challenge their own power or lay bare some inconvenient truths about how this country operates. They don't really think the people can be relied upon to make their own decisions about pretty much anything...
    Funny how she begins with a statement about what dems believe, and then proceeds to completely dismantle it, especially with the "decisions about pretty much anything" comment.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2023, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Clueless tripped on a flat stage . They are blaming it on "sandbags " that were on the stage . What sandbags were doing on the stage....
    "As he got back up, Biden pointed back toward the ground where he tripped, indicating something had gotten in his path. Video of the moment showed sandbags placed in front of the podium near where Biden had been standing. Earlier, the sandbags had been used to weigh down two teleprompters."
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/01/polit...s%20conclusion.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2023, 03:08 PM
    you and I would see the sandbags and make sure we walked arounf them . A feeble geezer may not .
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2023, 04:08 PM
    Yeah. It's kind of like wrecking your car because you hit a cow in the road, and then complaining about the cow.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2023, 04:10 PM
    Feeble has nothing to do with it. I've seen kids be standing, turn, then trip over something as they walk away. Be on playground duty and watch.

You both always look down as you turn around while in a standing position before you walk away. Sure. Right. Okay.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2023, 04:22 PM
    on a large stage he 'tripped 'over sandbags propped up against a podium . Please That was his 3rd bad fall in a year.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2023, 05:05 PM
    Did you notice there were humans crowded around him. Why on earth would he look down? Then you'd accuse him of sniffing hair.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2023, 05:13 PM
    What bothered me was that he fell on his hip and the idiots around him were picking him up before they were sure he was alright . If my 80 year old father took a header on his hip I would've been much more cautious.

Today he made a national address where he took credit for a compromise he was forced to make .
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2023, 05:29 PM
    I’m seventy. I can’t remember the last time I tripped over a sandbag or anything else.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2023, 05:37 PM
    You've never tripped and fallen, JL? And I agree, tomder, the idiots around him shudda been more careful when they hauled him back up.
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2023, 06:57 PM
    On a stage??? No.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2023, 07:38 PM
    Being on a stage had nothing to do with it. Notice how he was surrounded by men? Was squeezing past them, not looking down.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2023, 01:53 AM
    This was his 2nd appearance in a month where he stumbled . Both could have been serious . He did it twice at the G7 . Once going upstairs boarding Air Force One ;and once going down stairs at the Itsukushima Shrine to greet Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida.

Joe Biden stumbles on steps during G7 visit in Japan - YouTube

Joe Biden trips three times while boarding Air Force One - YouTube

81 year old Yertle (another person too physically and mentally feeble for his job) took a header and had to be hospitalized with a concussion and broken ribs.

Mitch McConnell hospitalized with concussion after fall : NPR

It is risky for Clueless to be out in public. That is why he hid during the 2020 campaign ;and has as few public appearances as his puppet masters can get away with.

His stumbles and falls are a serious issue. We are not talking about Chevy Chase doing a Gerald Ford parody. If you hadn't noticed yet he has a stiff gait that people with Parkinson ;dementia ,and other age maladies that people in nursing homes have.

This is what he does now. If reelected then do you really think he can survive the stresses of the Presidency for another 5 1/2 years ? It is a job that rapidly ages the fittest of people .

In indigenous cultures the elders are the wise men ;the men who recount history, culture, and philosophy to the next generation .They are not the chiefs . The next generation is waiting in the wings to assume their place while we keep on sending the geezers to do jobs they should not be doing anymore.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2023, 05:06 AM
    In Biden's case, he never was a mental giant to begin with. It's kind of like grandma, who was 5-3 at the age of 40, beginning to lose height as she ages. I don't think he was elected because of his mental prowess. He was elected because he supports the killing of unborn children as well as the woke agenda. Well, and because he was running against the most undisciplined pres in recent history.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2023, 04:24 AM
    It's official . The Slimes gives Clueless a clean bill of health . The President is "sharp," "fit" and has "striking stamina."

The Complicated Reality of Joe Biden, America’s Oldest President - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The Slimes pulls no punches <sarc> critiquing the leader of the free world.

"The two Joe Bidens coexist in the same octogenarian president: Sharp and wise at critical moments, the product of decades of seasoning, able to rise to the occasion even in the dead of night to confront a dangerous world," .... "Yet a little slower, a little softer, a little harder of hearing, a little more tentative in his walk, a little more prone to occasional lapses of memory in ways that feel familiar to anyone who has reached their ninth decade or has a parent who has."
    "Like many his age, Mr. Biden repeats phrases and retells the same story, often fact-challenged stories again and again,..."He can be quirky; when children visit, he may randomly pull a book of William Butler Yeats off his desk and start reading Irish poetry to them."
    The staff keeps his public schedule between noon to 4 PM most days . Good gig if you can get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Did Evita's campaign illegally launder $84 million in campaign funds ? [ 14 Answers ]

That is what a filing in the DC circuit court claims . http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/feccomplaint.pdf Here is how the scheme worked . They would use State Dem chapters to circumvent campaign donation limits and launder the money back to the national campaign. The...

A new, new low from the Obama campaign [ 144 Answers ]

While telling Virginians that with their help they can win North Carolina again, he told the crowd that if Romney wins he will “put y’all back in chains.” Asked for comment, Obama campaign spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter (the same Cutter who lied about the steelworker ad), said: Apparently...

The Republican campaign [ 55 Answers ]

Conservatives and Republicans Does the endorsement of Mitt Romney by National Review (long time publication founded by William Buckley ) mean anything to you ? Will it have any influence on who you support ?

View more questions Search