Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2023, 11:55 AM
    Wireless Printer
    Have a Wireless Canon MX452 Printer that seems to become very selective on what it will Print Off.. Drivers are up todate and Settings are Good.. Beginning to Wonder if the Ptinter is showsing it's age, I've had it for awhile.. Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 2, 2023, 11:59 AM
    Wireless printers are an utter PITA to trouble shoot.
    Best advice: Get a simple USB cable and plug in when you need to print..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make a printer wireless? [ 7 Answers ]

Because my older sister bought a print and I want my sister to hook it up. So I can use with my laptop, and my sister can use for her laptop and computer.

Wireless router to wireless printer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Just bought a new computer, wireless router, and wireless printer. Is it possible to set up wireless router to talk to wireless printer? I have no idea how to set everything for them to communicate. :confused: Please Help!! Thank You!!

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

Wireless Printer and wireless router [ 3 Answers ]

I have a wireless printer, with a wireless router. I set up the printer through my router and the printer connects. But when I go to print it will not. I did a test page from the printer and everything passes. I do not understand. This does the same thing on 2 computers. Randy

View more questions Search