Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2023, 02:25 PM
    SpaceX rocket explosion was a mission success
    How could that be ? The compliant press that hates Elon Musk since he took over Twitter and exposed the true nature of the Censorship Industrial Complex reported the initial launch of the Space X heavy lift rocket a failure because it exploded .

SpaceX's Starship rocket lifts off for inaugural test flight, but explodes midair | CNN

SpaceX's Starship, the world's largest rocket, explodes 4 minutes after liftoff : NPR

Clueless Joe's FAA ;treating the launch like a Soutwest Airlines flight delay grounded SpaceX pending their investigation .

SpaceX's Starship, the world's largest rocket, explodes 4 minutes after liftoff : NPR

So what was the mission of the initial flight of the heavy lift rocket that one day may take humans to Mars ? The goal of the flight was to clear the launch pad and collect data afterwards . That's it .Everyone knew this flight would likely explode. Yet they all reported the flight a failure.

Maybe they could've gotten a hint of that when SpaceX employees on the scene burst into thunderous applause after the explosion.

Maybe they should listen to NASA administrator Bill Nelson who said the launch was a "real accomplishment," getting the "big monster rocket" past even the first stage. “Every great achievement throughout history has demanded some level of calculated risk, because with great risk comes great reward. Looking forward to all that SpaceX learns, to the next flight test—and beyond.”
    The fact is that the initial flight went longer ;and higher than planned .When it became clear that going any further was a risk ;SpaceX executed what they called a rapid unplanned disassembly . They destroyed the rocket themselves. SpaceX's flight termination system (FTS) allows the rocket to virtually tear itself apart mid-flight in the event of any deviations from the original flight path in order to ensure the safety of the mission.
    Jimgo Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2023, 06:21 AM
    Media likes to blow-up stuff, they wouldn't get any traction out of "rocket explodes as expected", they really want to paint it as a failure
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2023, 01:34 PM
    hi Jim Welcome to AMHD

I expect that the FAA will drag it's feet on this investigation .There are claims about broken windows and debris that landed on endangered species habitat.

If NASA has to operate in the 1960s under today's regulations I suspect we never would've gone to the moon. Elon Musk with Tesla and SpaceX was a darling of the media until he took over Twitter. Now he is public enemy #1 .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2023, 08:10 PM
    There are claims about broken windows and debris that landed on endangered species habitat.
    Just amazing what we find to worry about these days.

Welcome, Jimgo.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2023, 01:33 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many therefore actually 'saw' the explosion of SN1987a [ 1 Answers ]

Eleven neutrinos were detected by the Kamioka water Cerenkov detector in Japan, following the explosion of supernova SN1987a. The Kamioka detector had a fiducial mass of 1000 metric tonnes. How many human beings, therefore, actually 'saw' the explosion of SN1987a Hint - consider the structure of...

When a rocket goes into space and splits in two, does the rear rocket push back? [ 1 Answers ]

Im a freshman in science and my science teacher asked me to look this up.. and solutions?

Anime explosion [ 0 Answers ]

It is a question about an anime around 80s - 90s with a girl who took care about a little boy and while walking him home they time traveled to ancient Japan because of the explosion on the factory.and it turned out that the boy had to go further in time so they became the same age and they got...

Air Explosion =? [ 4 Answers ]

Long test-ball exploded 3 feet below, lifting me off ground and threw me 4 feet into embankment. 38lbs psi. Air shock felt 30 feet away. What was the force that has ruined my hearing?? Paul...

Toilet Explosion [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I awoke to a nasty situation in my downstairs bathroom. It looked like there was an explosion from the toilet and there was "stuff" all over the place. Luckily it wasn't gallons of it that had to be wet vacuumed up, but it was a pain to get cleaned up. The toilet flushes just fine now, so do...

View more questions Search