Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2023, 04:36 AM
    Equally complicit was the Justice Department ;specifically Bill Barr ;Trump's AG and Chris Wray Trump's FBI director . The Justice Dept. had possession of the laptop in 2019 . Why did it take a NY POST report the reveal that fact ?

The other obvious question is if they went to this extent to fix the election for Quid ;what else did they do in the effort ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A fake White House for a fake President [ 62 Answers ]

Recently Quid has been having speeches and other events at the South Court Auditorium located in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. This building serves as the office of White House staffand rests on the grounds of the White House next to the West Wing. That's fine . There are legit...

Write a fake letter [ 14 Answers ]

Hello everyone , I just a unemployment stundent who has a big problem now . I looking for a nice guy who can help me with my situation I have now . I was in hospital last week ,I got hit from someone . When I back to home , I get my medical bill, it's too much to me ,I can not pay such of this...

If I use a VPN service and log in at MSN at the same time won't my id be revealed? [ 1 Answers ]

If I use a VPN service and log in at MSN at the same time won't MSN give me away if someone can cross reference the ip?

Would it be possible to write a fake address on a letter? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my 3 best friends always pull pranks on each other randomly I don't know why its just our thing I guess. I want to write a fake letter to my friend she lives in Florida now and I want to send it from California but I want to write a fake address like its from Wyoming or Oregon or something...

Air Handler leaks from unidentified source onto first floor ceiling. Possible source? [ 0 Answers ]

Installers cannot locate a water source. No other sources in attic. Prior leaking from blocked P-Trap which was replaced wiith added overflow detection device.

View more questions Search