Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2023, 09:13 AM
    Boy! You musta been sick that Sunday that this was preached about! And I've never read a more unloving post from you. Jesus is weeping.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2023, 09:22 AM
    I really wish you would stop resorting to these two strategies.

1. Silly generalities. "You musta been sick that Sunday this was preached." Just meaningless words.
    2. You make hateful comments, frequently complaining about supposedly hateful comments from me. So you are complaining about the very thing you are engaging in. "I've never read a more unloving post from you. Jesus is weeping." It just seems to be a judgmental attitude, does it not?

Is that the same Jesus you failed to mention in your description of heaven?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2023, 09:40 AM
    I'll get there before you (probably) and will be waiting for you with kittens in my lap and Jesus standing behind me, hands on my shoulders, smiling broadly.
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2023, 02:29 PM
    I hope that is true.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2023, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I hope that is true.
    I'm betting Heaven is going to be a lot different from what you're thinking it will be.
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2023, 06:33 PM
    I think it will the saints of God joyfully basking in his presence for all of time.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2023, 07:50 PM
    I think it will the saints of God joyfully basking in his presence for all of time.
    Nope. I think God will have more for us to do than bask.
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2023, 08:31 PM
    Perhaps that is because you do not know his presence.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2023, 09:36 PM
    Perhaps that is because you do not know his presence.
    He and I are best friends and have private conversations throughout the day. His presence becomes my presents.
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2023, 05:15 AM
    Strange that you would place so little value on being with him for all of time. It seems to be more about petting cats and dogs.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2023, 09:07 AM
    Do you have even a clue as to what Heaven will be like? Jesus has better ideas for us to do than just idly (or better, idoly?) "basking".
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2023, 09:25 AM
    If you think what I am describing is "just idly basking", then you don't appreciate His presence.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2023, 10:11 AM
    His presence will be with us so much more than that.
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2023, 11:37 AM
    Then it's surprising that you are so caught up with petting cats and dogs, isn't it?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2023, 11:56 AM
    And riding horses and milking cows and shearing sheep and hugging baby goats -- and hanging out with people of all nationalities and religions and races and from the LGBTQ+ community.
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2023, 12:08 PM
    We'll see.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2023, 05:17 AM
    A homeless man got himself a crowbar in San Fran. He took a bunch of practice swings and then proceeded to bash in the head of former Fire Commissioner Don Carmignani.
    There was probably a confrontation that proceeded the assault . The homeless man ;Garrett Doty was living outside Don Carmignani's mother's home. Defending himself he did use pepper spray.

Because Don Carmignani defended himself, the San Fran prosecutors decided to not charge Doty even though they have the video of him taking the practice swings.

Even more bizarre is that Carmignani himself may be charged because he defended himself.
    The prosecutors failed to interview Carmignani before dropping the charges.

San Francisco drops case against transient who bashed ex-fire commissioner with crowbar (nypost.com)
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2023, 05:23 AM
    Yet another example of why we need to outlaw crowbar ownership, and especially the military style assault crowbars.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2023, 03:49 AM
    2 Hotel; Chains Hilton and Standard Park Hotels &Resorts, are stopping mortgage payments, foreclosing, and leaving downtown San Fran. No one goes there because of the crime . Revenue dropped from $175 million and $90 million in 2019 to $30 million each . Standard Park hotels estimates saving $200 million in the next 5 years by closing down there .
    They would not be doing this if they felt there was any path for the city to recover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why don't guys like me? People say I'm beautiful, but I'm never good enough for guys? [ 5 Answers ]

People say I'm beautiful all the time, but I'm never good enough for the guys I like. I'm a blonde, thin, cheerleader and country girl, just like the guys here want but they never look at me like they look at the whores. What should I do? :(

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

View more questions Search